Chapter 19

--- 19 ---

ANDY:

I tried to bring the pillow to my face as the bright sun light was piercing through my eye lids entering in my eyes. Damn sun! It was so bright! I squeezed my eyes tightly, trying to pull the pillow up but it wouldn't move. I opened my eyes and saw an arm around me.

Austin. He'd slept with me last night.

I inhaled deeply the air mixed with a faint smell of perfume coming from Austin's track suit and slowly - very slowly trying not to wake him up - turned myself around, facing him. Our faces were just a foot away. His face was half buried in the pillow.

His breathing was smooth but he snored lightly, making funny noises. It made me giggle but I controlled it. He looked so tired. The match practices had him totally worn out. I kept looking at his face, wishing he'd wake up so I could look in his deep ocean blue eyes which drowned me in them every time I look in.

I again inhaled the smell of his faint perfume, letting it sink in me. My sight dropped to his red lips. The touch of his lips still lingered on my lips. It was so soft, so gentle and so full of something that just happened.

Love.

How did this happen? When we were so careful to just hate each other and nothing else... then how can we both fall in love? At the same time? I don't know about Austin but I was sure I hated him from the depth of my now broken heart! And I sore I would so just whatever it takes me to pull myself outa this shit... but I couldn't! Because... outa nowhere I started loving Austin Blake...

I was badly startled by a loud ringing that made me jump and every part in side my body turned upside down. I was totally drooling over sleepy Austin when his cell phone rang, making him jump up too and he fall off the bed. I sat up looking at him dumbly.

"Shit!" he cursed just as his head hit the floor. "Shut the hell up!" he shouted when his phone continuously rang and he couldn't find it. A little later he took it off his pocket and hit answer button.

"What?!" he answered and ran his hand to the back of his head and cursed again. "Damn! I was sleeping when you freakin' called-"

He was cut short by a very sharp, loud and authoritative voice. "What the fuck are you doin' sleepin' when I told you I wan' you're bloody face 'ere at eight am sharp!" the person on the other side shouted so loudly I could here his clearly.

Austin sat up straight, his eyes wide. "Coach I-I'm sor-I-I'll be-" he spluttered.

"Get you're bloody ass 'ere right now or the team will play with out their captain!" the coach hung up and Austin stayed down staring at his phone blankly. After a minute later he gathered himself and stood up, looking at me.

I shook my head as I found myself staring at him stupidly.

"Why the hell didn't you wake me up?"

"How was I supposed to know I had to?" I suddenly felt myself getting mad at him again. I slipped off the bed standing opposite to him. He looked down at me and suddenly his worried face turned into soft one.

"Be there at my match." He said softly, touching his hand to my cheek.

"Yeah I'll be."

"You're gonna be my lucky charm..." he whispered, leaning in. I pushed my self up on my toes but before our lips could touch, something hit me hard in my stomach. I back as I felt a volcano erupting in me once again. I clapped my hand to my mouth, stepping away.

"What's wrong?" Austin asked a little strangely.

I quickly ran in the bathroom, locking the door behind me so Austin wouldn't follow me in. He'd be worried about it, plus I didn't want him to know about it until I was sure that he was really going to be a daddy.