Chapter 21

--- 21 ---

ANDY:

"Will you both cut it off already!? You're starting to freak me out!" Paul held his tongue out when I and Austin walked out in the drive way, hands around waist, kissing each other.

"Mind your own business!" Austin waved him off. I chuckled to see Paul's expression going from whacky to irritation.

It had been a week since Paul and Austin stopped fighting. I wasn't sure if they were back to being brothers or not but they didn't fought, just teased, taunted and every degree less than an actual fight!

"Only if you'll stop seducing your fiancée in front of me..." Paul looked down at his feet. His cheeks turning a little pink. I also felt my face burning.

"Get a grip Paul!" Austin's voice was a little harsh. He still suspected Paul could get me to his bed. He was just being a little too possessive.

"I'm not the one with temper here..." Paul answered calmly.

Austin slipped his arm off my waist and stepped to him. "If I've such a temper than you better watch your words and worry about your face!"

My heart sank for a moment. They're fighting again! Damn!

Paul raised his hand in defeat. "I don't wanna fight bro, 'cause I have no intention to say Sorry to you and be forced to hug You..." He chuckled a little and looked at me smirking, "...and get pushed in the pool Again!"

"Sorry!" I mumbled biting my lower lip.

"Anyways let's get going..." He quickly changed the mood.

"Where are you going?" Austin narrowed his eyes on him.

"To the movie. With you. Remember? The tickets? You asked me a favor if I could get the tickets and I said yes..."

"And who the hell said you were coming with us?"

"I just thought-"

"You thought wrong! It's a couple's night only." Austin started towards the car.

"Uh... so what am I suppose to do with these?" Paul fished out the tickets from his pocket.

"Find a chick for yourself and stop ruining my plans!" Austin hissed, hopping in the car. Paul stood there rolling his eyes on him. I felt so bad for him but I couldn't do anything. Things were finally working up between us.

I walked to the car with a pity look to Paul.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked.

"No she can't! We're getting late." Austin answered in my place.

"I didn't ask you." Paul was annoyed now.

"What is it?" I asked him. He gripped my wrist and started walking. I felt Austin's eye burning my back. "What's wrong?" I asked again as he let go me. We were far so Austin couldn't hear us.

"Nothing's wrong.. Just wanted to create a scene!" he smirked.

"Thanks a lot, I think my back just got burnt by Austin's stare!" I said sarcastically.

He chuckled and then looked at me seriously. "So have you told him yet?"

"Told him what?"

He crocked his eyebrow. "That he's knocked you up!"

"Oh that..." I looked down trying to hide my face because I was blushing. Austin blew up the horn twice. Paul shot him an angry look. "Not yet.." I mumbled biting my lip.