Chapter 24

--- 24 ---

ANDY:

Everything started going dead dark; Austin's ocean blue eyes going dull and finally they disappeared. I fought to look around me but it was just so dark and getting cold. Why was I cold?? Why wasn't I waking up? I tried to speak but my voice wasn't there anymore. It was like some one had pressed a mute button... I know I can't talk in my dream... so this is a dream! Gosh Austin, wake me up... please!

I hate being like this...

"Babe... wake up..." Austin's voice echoed. Lightly and from a distance. Like he was a mile away calling for me, but his presence was so near to me... I could feel his fingers as light as feather, trailing on my bare forearm. I could feel his breath in and out touching my skin creating a ticklish feeling.

Part of me wanted to stay still and never wake up because I loved the way he was near me and part of me wanted to wake up and look for reality... if this was real... if we were really going for an unplanned date...

"Wake up sleepy Prin-Cess!" I heard the sarcasm pressed heard on the last word followed by a deep soothing chuckle. "You don't wanna miss the plane..."

No! Not that. My eyes suddenly popped open. Shit! The lights! Flashy lights blinded me. I shut my eyes tightly and heard Austin giving away a hard laugh. Damn! I was sleeping so deeply I didn't got to know anything... I was thinking while sleeping... strange thing for me...

Wait! Did Austin say we're here...? I quickly opened my eyes looking around stupidly. The most focused thing was Austin's face as he was almost leaning over me, standing at my side of the car with the door open. Just for a second our eyes met up and something strange happened. Something that felt great... as great as Love!

Austin smiled widely, seductively. "You know we can always plan another time if you're sleepy..." he whispered in a way that we both knew he didn't mean that even a bit.

"I can't risk You over a sloppy sleep..." I mumbled, feeling so stupid to fall as sleep on my way for the best date of my life! Austin moved closer and brushed his lips over my cheek. His warm lips felt so good against my cold cheek.

"Let's get going then before I get all wet..." his whisper sent a tickle through my face to ear. I breathed in the smell of rain mix with earth and knew it had started raining. I smiled to myself, untangling myself because I was curled up in a ball over my seat. Gosh! I've been so childish. I gave Austin my hand so he helped me out. It was drizzling lightly outside and that's why I was feeling cold. As the tiny rain drops touched my skin a shiver ran down me.

Austin took off the jacket he was wearing, wrapping around me. The tiny rain droplets were hanging on his hair, sparkling like little diamonds. He moved me closer after locking up the car and started walking. I looked around and realized that we weren't at the airport. Or was it the airport... just different. Oh! It was the back side.

We walked in a brightly lit long corridor which had beautiful white tiled floor and floor to ceiling glass wall on the right. Out side it was dimly lit and I could see that the rain had picked up a bit. A little later a man dressed in a suit walked out to us. Austin nodded to him with a smile.

"The jet's ready Mr. Carlson. When do you wish to leave?"

"Just now. Who's flying us?"

"Ryan Felon, like you asked Mr. Carlson." The guy was fairly older than us but hearing him call Austin, Mr. Carlson, didn't felt odd and neither did the idea of us flying in a private jet because He was a Carlson and they could own anything. Jet was just another thing.