Chapter 18

--- 18 ---

ANDY:

My face was getting itchy because of the tears that had dried on the cheeks and my legs were getting cramped because of sitting in the same posture for so long. I didn't know how long I've been sitting like this but all I could think of was how bad I could curse my life!

I no longer had a sense of why life was such a crap to me? Or was I just feeling it?

I lost my virginity to an arrogant bastard known as Austin Blake.

And next thing I knew I have to get married to him just like that!

I tried to end this up but eventually end up falling for him, knowing that he too loved me... or that he only said it.

And despite of the fact that he said he loved me... he goes around hurting me even more!

I just sat there thinking why did I ever at first place have sex with him? Would it have changed anything? Everything? Maybe... or maybe not! I didn't know if Austin or Paul was even out side my room, hopping for me to open the door. They must have gone while I was cursing myself in my mind.

I tried to stretch my legs but like they were jammed in the place, hugging my chest so closely, afraid of letting go as if they know I'd break again.

'Veronica kissed me... I didn't...' Austin's voice ranged in my ears. I shut my eyes tightly, trying not to imagine it. Every time I hear it ringing in my ears, my heart ached and my eyes got ready to shed tears.

Damn it Andy! Stop thinking about Him! He's still not everything in your life...

Only that he is!

I got startled by a knock on the balcony door. I tried to look through the glass door, who it was but I couldn't because it was dark outside and inside too. I didn't even know when it got dark and that I was sitting in the dark for how long.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times to adjust and see who had not used the door to come in and instantly his face came in my mind. Paul. I sighed.

"Open up princess..." he said. I smiled to myself because in just a second I thought that my life isn't just as worst as I think it is. I've got Paul. And he can make me happy anytime.

I took time to get up because each and every bone in me was cramped together, but Paul stood there waiting, not saying to hurry up. He understands me so greatly. As I stood up straight I groaned with the pain that passed through my legs to my stomach. My head spun as the pain rose and I had to clutch my stomach, shutting my eyes tightly together to let a scream from escaping my mouth.

But just as soon it came, it went as quickly. I straightened up and slowly stumbled to the balcony, unlocking the door.

Paul looked at me, his eyebrow hanging up on his forehead and his face thrown a little back like he was expecting me to do something. "Aren't you gonna snap me to leave you alone?"

"Yeah!" he grinned as I gawked out. Shit! My voice! I'd been sitting too long shutting up that my voice was gone! I cleared my throat. "What part of Leave me alone you don't understand Pup?"

"All of it." he grinned and then froze at his place, looking at me weirdly. I looked back in his eyes, which just stared at me with a strange amusement.

"What?" I whispered.

"You just called me Pup."

"Huh?" Oops... I totally did, not knowing why. "No I didn't!" yet I denied him, turning around.