24

"Ok, truth or dare Brad?" James asks.

"Truth." He picks.

James smirks and whispers in Connor's ear. "Do you like someone?" James laughs as he asks Bradley this.

what a childish and immature question, but that doesn't mean i don't want to know.

I bite my lip, "Yes. I do." Bradley tells them.

"My turn now, truth or dare.. Tristan?" Bradley asks Tris.

"Dare."

"I dare you to prank call Joe." Bradley smirks at me and then laughs at Tristan.

"Say your quitting the band and you don't care about the contract." Bradley instructs Tristan to do as he rings Joe.

"Hello?" Tristan put it on the setting where everyone can here it so we hear when Joe said hello.

"Hey Joe, I think we should talk about the band and stuff."

"About tour?"

"Well, not really more about maybe the contract..?"

"What about the contract? Do you not want to resign it next year?"

"Maybe now."

"What?!"

"I'm not feeling the band anymore, it's just.. they are so.. arrogant?"

"You can't quit Tristan."

"Well I am and I don't care about what the label thinks."

"Tristan Evans you cannot quit, it's against the contract."

"I don't care about the contract."

"Have you talked to the boys?"

"No, I'm packing right now."

"This is the last time I will speak to you, bye Joe thanks for everything but I kinda hate the band."

"Tristan, don't you dare hang up on me!"

Tristan taps a few buttons and then puts his phone down, we wait a second before everyone bursts out laughing.

"You better call him back." Bradley laughs.

"Nah, I will text him tomorrow."

"He'd be flipping the fuck out right now." James smirks.

"I get to ask someone now.. Ally? Truth or dare?" Tristan says as everyone looks at me, Bradley smiles and I bite my lip thinking about which I should choose.

"Truth."

"One thing Bradley doesn't know about you." Tristan smirks as he asks me that, I think about everything I have and haven't told him and to be honest there's a lot that I have already.

"I've already told him everything."

Bradley's POV

She's lying. I know she used to play guitar. I've heard her sing. She put it on YouTube about six years ago, but then never uploaded another even though she gots heaps of support from people. She was amazing, her voice was flawless yet she didn't continue singing. And now she's lying to me.

I know this because when she gave me her last name I stalked her, I actually knew she didn't have a twitter or Instagram before I asked her because I searched for her all over the internet.

So ok, I wasnt being honest as well. I knew things she probably didn't want me to know, when I found the cover I thought she was amazing and she was actually a pub singer or something but that is the only video or photo of her on the internet, apart from the one I tagged her in.

"That's a lie." I mumble without realising.

I go red when she looks at me, "Excuse me?" She says, she sounds annoyed. But how was I suppose to react? She was my best friend and I was hers, I'm suppose to know everything but she lied to me.

"What do you mean? 'That's a lie' and how would you know?!" She getting really mad now.

"I..I -- " she cuts me off.

"What am I lying about huh? Ask me anything Bradley. I dare you, because I've told you every single bit of my damn life." She spat in my face.

I needed to talk to her privately, not in front of the boys.

"We'll go." Tristan and James stand up but we're in Connor's room so he can't just leave.

"Ally and I are leaving now. To talk privately." I inform Connor, he nods his head awkwardly.

But when I stand up she doesn't, she just sits there. Connor has moved closer to her now, her head is down and Connors looking down at her.

Connors hands move to her face as he wipes tears away. I made her cry. Again. What the fuck is wrong with me? And now my band mate has to comfort her. My best friend. Instead of me.

"I'm going home." She announces, and with that she stands up and leaves Connor's room. I don't move, I just stand there, paralysed.

"What are you doing?" Connor hisses in my face, why was he annoyed?

"You just made your best friend cry and you aren't running after her. Get out of my room, and go after her Brad." Connor instructs me. I nod my head, he was right. I'm such an idiot.

I run out of the room, she's walking down the stairs into the parking lot, she's still crying. She hasn't got a jacket and she's shaking because of how cold it is.

"Ally!" I yell before catching up to her.

"Leave." She whispers before wiping her tears away, we stop in the middle of the parking lot.

It starts to rain and she looks freezing.

"Have my jacket." I pass her my denim jacket that I was wearing but she refuses it.

I sigh, she takes a deep breath. "What do you think I'm lying about?"

"I..I'm sorry." I whisper before embracing her in my arms, I'm taller then her so I rest my head on hers and she nuzzles her head into my shoulder.

"Lets go inside." I whisper into her hair, I pick her up bridal style. She looks tired and cold, she's gonna get sick.

I run inside to the motel and rest her in the bed, then I pull the blanket over her cold body.

"What do you want to know, Bradley?"