51

"Truth or dare Ally?" One of the girls with brunette hair asks me, I've got my legs crossed like a school girl on stage. I was very small, which was perfect cause so is Bradley. ~ she's petite, not like Eugenia Cooney thin. But she's thin enough to match Brad.

"Truth." I shrug, I hate doing dares, cause normally they ruin my life.

"Are you in love with someone?" The girls look at me and then Bradley, Bradley is holding in his laugh but watching me intently.

"Yes I am." I nod my head, Bradley blushes a little. I'm gonna play with his mind.

"My turn. Bradley, truth or dare?" I ask, facing him.

"Truth." He winks at me.

"Favourite member of the band?" I ask him, very quickly so Joe can't hear. If the answer gets out Bradley will be screwed.

"Myself." He bites his lip and shrugs. Good answer Bradley. Good answer.

"Alright then, Ally. Truth or dare." Bradley asks me.

"Firstly, we shouldn't play in a circle. Let the fans have a turn. And secondly I pick truth." I explain.

"I HAVE A GOOD TRUTH!" One of the girls announces, and then whispers in Bradley's ear.

"Follow up from your last truth, who are you in love with?" Bradley raises and eyebrow at me, and stares me right in the eye.

"Calum Hood." I hold back my laughter. Bradley rolls his eyes and turns to the girls.

"WOOOO 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER FOREVER!" Two girls scream, I smile. It was like a fandom reuniting.

"Whatever, I'm much more attractive then that gu - "

I stop Bradley with a kiss, it was a harmless kiss. On the lips. And then I whispered in his ear.

"Doesn't mean I don't love you too Bradley." It was almost silent, I had to make sure the fans didn't hear or they'd go wild.

-

We sign a couple autographs along with the boys and then the show begins, i decide to watch from the audiences point of view this show cause I was sick of watching from backstage or on a TV screen.

Bradley is so energetic, it's amazing. He's talented, fit and incredibly handsome. He's like the perfect guy. And I got him. How did I get so lucky?

He walks down the stage stairs, and people put their hands all over him. I'm in the front so he sees me. When it's a music break he finds me in the crowd and kisses my on the lips extremely quickly. He's so sweaty and I now had sweat on me but I don't care.

All the fans scream when he kisses me, I think a lot thought I was another fan he just randomly kissed but I wasn't. Heaps of girls trample over me but I sort of just push them off of me and run backstage. There was no way I was gonna stay in that crowd of girls who had just witnessed Bradley kissing me.