39

Melissa: I'm almost there, just stopping for gas

Ally: alright see you soon x

I quickly grab a leather jacket, Bradley's been waiting on the bed for half an hour with Connor.

"She's almost here." I shrug before sitting down across from them.

"What's her name again?" Connor asks, before I start laughing.

"Melissa, Melissa Evans. No she's not connected to Tristan at all." I explain.

"It's a coincidence then?" Connor asks me.

"Yeah."

*knock knock*

"That's her!" I run to the door and open it, then my girl best friend embraces me in a warm hug.

"Hey Mel!" I say as we separate.

"Ally! Hey! What time is it?" She asks me. We're still standing at the door and she hasn't realised the boys are behind us.

"It's seven, thirty." Connor stands up and walks over to us,

Her jaw drops as she sees him, she runs to his chest and hugs him, awe. It's cute, she's in love with all the boys but she especially likes Connor. But to Con, she's probably just another fan.

"You didn't tell me he'd be here, this is awesome Ally!" She giggles, she then looks behind me. Bradley is standing there, awkwardly.

"Hey, your boyfriends here too." Melissa winks at me and then walks back over to the door.

"Not a boyfriend, Mel. I've already told you this." I cross my arms and leave the hotel room, the boys follow me and we walk down to Melissa's car.

"So, where are we going?" Bradley asks as they get in the back seat and Melissa and I in the front.

"Uhh, we were just gonna get pizza." She shrugs, "And the ice cream afterwards." She says.

"Nice, I could go for some pizza." Connor announces.

"Good, because I wasn't changing the plan." She giggles before starting up the car.

-

We sit in a small pizzeria eating a pepperoni and cheese pizza, Connor and Mel are having a nice little conversation and Bradley and I sit in silence. Yet he can't stop staring at me, he's smiling.

"What?" I then ask, facing him. "Why are you looking at me?" I question. He stares into my eyes, and then blinks.

"Because I'm trying to spot a flaw on your face." He whispers, he purposely doesn't want Con or Mel to hear.

"That'd be easy, there's my nose. It's pretty big, and then I have acne at the bottom of my cheek and -- " I pause, because I realise I was insulting myself in front of him.

"Acne? You call that acne?! And your nose is actually small, your face is beautiful don't ever doubt that." He tells me. I blush, he was so sweet.

"Yo, Ally. Bathroom, now." Mel suddenly instructs me. I nod my head and we walk to the females bathroom, there was no one in there.

"Hahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahhahaha, just friends, huh?" She giggles.

"Yeah." I shrug, why is she laughing so much? "Why?" I ask.

"He was flirting with you! It's obvious!" She explains.

I laugh, "Like you can talk. Con is absolutely into you." I tease, she rolls her eyes.