48

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

"For fucks sake, I'm trying to sleep!" I grab my phone and Bradley wakes up. He looks over my shoulder and watches me read my screen.

Bradfuckme: omggg your so pretty!

@tristandaddy: hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaah well your better then Lauren I guess

@somebodytobrad: I fucking hate you. You have broken hearts all around the world.

@fifthharmonyybaes: lol when he says a sexist joke after your break up don't rant about it to the harmonisers x

@bradandjamesarereal: boo, you cute. And I support your new relationship. Have fun! X

@tradleysmother: brad really likes you. HE POSTED A PICTURE OF YOU ON HIS DAMN ACCOUNT. If I've never seen love, I definitely have now. :)

"There are mixed responses." I say, as I turn around and look at him.

Melissa is still asleep luckily so Bradley kisses me.

"You'll always have people who are jealous of you. But you have to forget about their weak insults, and think about the happy things. Promise me, you won't let them get to you." He holds out his pinkie, I curl mine with his and give him a peck on the cheek.

"I promise." I whisper, as he covers himself in the duvet.

"We have to wake up in two hours, get as much sleep as you can baby." He says, as he closes his eyes. I nod and then close my own.

This was so relaxing. These little moments, they were so perfect.

-

Bradley comes out of the bathroom, he woke up late and I've been waiting for him so we can get to the airport. Connor, James and Tristan are waiting outside the room.

"And, I'm here!" He announces as we walk out of our motel room, Connor woke up early to drive Mel home which was sweet of him.

"Finally, you take forever to get ready!" Tristan teases, i giggle at the insult.

"Beauty takes time, Tris. You wouldn't know anything about that though would you?" Ok, Bradley's comeback was pretty good.

"Whatever." He murmurs under his breath.

"Come on guys, we better get a taxi to the airport." James instructs us, I agree and we walk down to the car park. We get the first taxi that drives by, we pack our suitcases into the back and hop in. Tristan is in the front, I'm in the middle of Bradley and James and then there's two seats at the back where Connor is alone.

"So where you guys headin?" The taxi drivers asks us as he starts the car.

"Just to the airport, please." Tristan asks.

"Alright, we'll be there in half an hour." The car starts driving and we all get our phones apart from Bradley and I.

I'm trying to stay off my phone so that I don't read the messages or articles about 'Brad from the Vamps, new girlfriend.' But curiosity gets the better of me and I grab my phone.

I take a deep breath, someone has sent me an article buzzfeed has written called: 'Brad Simpsons New Girlfriend, might be using him?'

Are you fucking serious? IM NOT USING HIM. In fact I declined most of the luxury they are giving me!

I read it, it's all made up.

On Friday night, Brad from the band 'The Vamps' asked the girl he posted a photo with on Instagram a couple weeks ago to be his girlfriend. But the question on everyone's mind is, is she using him?

If you research her, there's only one trace of her on the internet, apart from her new Instagram account, she uploaded a cover onto youtube around six years ago which she gained a lot of fame from. Yet she never uploaded another one.

All her fans are wondering why she's becoming famous again now. It's all cause of her new celeb boyfriend Bradley Will Simpson. He's invited and paid for her plane tickets to go on tour with them, she's been getting offered interviews and even showed up at a meet and greet! So is she using him for fame? And is the Vamily jealous of brads new girlfriend? Our verdict, absolutely. And some of us here in the office believe she's the next Lauren...

"What? What's wrong?" Bradley grabs my screen and scrolls down, he frowns as he reads the article.

"Ignore it." He whispers in my ear, as he passes my phone back to me.

"I tried! But it's impossible when I'm getting messaged it 24 fucking 7 Bradley!" I tell him.

"Shh, I'm sorry. This is my fault, I shouldn't have asked you on stage." He comforts me in and awkward hug.

"No, the way you did was incredibly romantic and thoughtful. It's there fault for creating lies about me! I'm not using you for fame and I'm certainly not going to be the next Lauren, you know why?" I say.

"Why?" He questions.

"Because Lauren was a bitch who got her fans to go after the band."

Bradley chuckles at my sudden burst of confidence. "That's the attitude I like to hear. Now, get some sleep. We won't be there for another half an hour and you look exhausted." He instructs me.

"Ok."