25

Ally's POV

He takes a deep breath before opening his mouth. "Guitar." Is all he says before I realise he knows that I used to play guitar.

"I..I. -- "

He pushes his finger to my lips, "I watched your cover. You were really amazing."

He .. he saw the video? That was six years ago, I got heaps of comments telling me to do more but my mum hated me playing guitar and singing so she sold my guitar for drugs.

"How do you know about that?" I ask him.

"When you told me your last name I stalked you hardcore, and it was the only thing that came up of you." He explains.

"Why didn't you tell me you saw it?" I ask.

"Because you didn't bring it up so I just thought that you didn't want to talk about." He informs me, I'm thankful he had me in mind but he shouldn't have saw the video.

"Why didn't you do anymore? You could be so big Ally."

"My mum sold my guitar."

And with that tears streamed down my face, music used to be a huge part of my life. It kept me going, it made me friends who I thought I'd have for life before I found out they were talking about me behind my back, and then when my mum sold it that impact of my life was gone. Forever. I tried to forget about it but I always knew it lurked on the internet somewhere, and it would haunt me one day.

Bradley embraces me in a passionate hug, he kisses my forehead. "I'm buying you a new one, and your gonna start playing again." He instructs me.

"No you aren't, guitars are expensive."

"Do you remember how to play?" He asks.

"Of course, I remember everything." I tell him.

"Well then your getting a new guitar, and I'm going to listen to you sing everyday Alyssa Rose if you like it or not."