42

"Ally! THE BODYGUARD ISN'T LETTING ME IN!" Melissa's voice echoes through the halls of backstage. I run to the entrance and tell the bodyguard she's with me.

"Thanks, that guy was a dick." She says as we down the hall.

"Nah, its just his job. And no offence but you look like a hardcore fangirl." I chuckle, she had a vamps shirt on with a leather jacket, along with a poster that says IVE MET YOU

"What? I'm just showing my support." She shrugs,

"Can you maybe.. not bring in the poster? It's a bit much." I ask her, it would be embarrassing. I mean they know Mel is a fan, but she seems creepy now cause she has offical merchandise OF PEOPLE SHES FRIENDS WITH.

"You realise your friends with Bradley and Con. You just need to meet Tris and James." I shrug,

"If you wanna consider us friends, but also; IS JAMES AS HOT AS HE IS IN PICTURES?" She suddenly fangirls.

"Yeah, his abs are really attractive." I giggle, you have to admit. James is very fit, and very handsome.

"Yeah but Connor is still hotter." She then says.

"Maybe." I mumble,

When we get to the stage Mel and I sit down in the audience chairs. Bradley waves to us as he continues to sing I don't wanna live forever by ZAYN and Taylor Swift.

"This is so cool, so you get to see soundcheck every show?" She questions.

"Every show I come to. Correct." I assure her.

She thinks for a second. "Can you request songs?" She asks me.

"If you want to. I asked them to do Let It Go a couple weeks back and they did." I explain.

"HEY! BOYS! Can you sing 'Melissa Is Fantastic, Melissa is great!' For me?" She asks them.

They chuckle, and then whisper some stuff to each other. They begin to play and they sing Melissa's lyrics into the microphone.

"Fantastic. Perfection!" She applauds them when they finish.

"What about you Al? Any songs you wanna request?" Bradley asks me.

"No, not really." I shrug.

"Hey, Ally?" Mel suddenly says. "Yeah?" I ask.

"When's your birthday?" She questions.

I roll my eyes, "You can't tell the boys. August 1st." I tell her.

She thinks for a moment. "Brads is July 28th.. you guys have so much in common!" She chuckles.

"It..it is?" I had no idea our birthdays were so close.

"You didn't know? Some girlfriend you are!" She teases. I roll my eyes.

"Yet again, he's not my boyfriend and I'm not his girlfriend." I angrily laugh.

"Whatever.."