36 ~ Trigger Warning

Here I am, with a blade in my hand standing in front of the bathroom mirror, Bradley left when I stormed out, I heard him close the motel door. So I'm alone, no one would be able to stop me. No one.

I bring the blade to my wrist, it's so close to my arm. It's so close to giving me freedom, yet I don't do it, I stop myself.

Maybe it was because inside I knew I have happiness lying ahead, or I didn't do it because my phone beeped.

Melissa: I'm back Ally, please answer xx

Ally: hello

Melissa: hello? You normally say heyy, this isn't the police is it? Cause if she's dead then it's that jackass brads fault

Ally: no I am ally

Melissa: thank god

Ally: god doesn't exist.

Melissa: what?? I thought you were religious?

Ally: I was when I was 13.

Melissa: 13? That's a specific number..

Melissa: o my, that's how old you are when your mother.. you know.

Melissa: you stoped beloevelivig in god cause of your own mother? That's disgraceful. Disgusting, pitiful. Don't do anything you'll regret.

Ally: bye Melissa, I'm sort of busy rn

Melissa: tbh I did find my iPhone and I know where you are, I booked a flight for tomorrow. See you soon x

I don't answer back, I just walk back to the bathroom. I'm still clutching onto the blade.

"Goodbye shit life, hello freedom." I whisper, I press the sharp metal blade into my arm, it stings like hell. Blood starts dripping out, it's disgusting, I look away as I do this to myself.

I drag it along my sensitive skin, I feel my vision becoming blurry.

"Ally!" A male voice screams as he sees my sad face in the mirror, I look behind me.

"Put the damn knife down now, I'm calling a therapist." He runs towards me and embraces me, no no no.

I begin to cry, what the fuck was my brother doing here? Is he stalking me?

He was the only one who I told about my suicidal thoughts, he was the only one I could count on. He was the one who encouraged me to post my cover onto YouTube. He was the one who left me. To fight for myself.

"Ally, please.. please don't tell me you were about to - " he pauses and notices my tears draining from my eyes, I jump back a bit when he kisses my forehead, his lips felt like Bradley's.

Mainly cause only my brother and Bradley ever gave me affection like this.

"I love you, you haven't tried multiple times have you?" He begins to ask me millions of questions.

"What are you doing here?" I suddenly ask.

"Doll, Melissa is my girlfriend."

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

"Small world, huh?" He chuckles.

Nope, Melissa stalked me and pretended to be my friend. She did my brothers dirty work.

"Get out! GET THE FUCK OUT!" I scream, I run into the bedroom. He chases after me and pushes me to the bed.

"Relax Ally. I'm not gonna hurt you." He sits down next to me.

"How..how.. how?" Is the only words that are coming out of my mouth.

"I bought Melissa tickets for her birthday, and when she told me she became friends with the Bradley's new girlfriend she showed me a picture of you. I knew it was you as soon as I saw your naturally beautiful face, you looked happy. Yet she texted me that you were acting weird and I immediately came to find you." Jack explains.

I cry into his shoulder, I loved my brother, I really did.

"Ally?" Another male voice is heard as the motel door opens. Jack has wrapped a napkin around the wound on my arm, it's gonna leave a scar.

"Who's the kid?" Jack stands up and walks over to the male. That's when I realise who it was, what was Bradley doing back?

Bradley was a lot shorter then him, it was like comparing Bradley to Tristan.

"Is.. who is this Ally?" Bradley asks me, that's when he notices the napkin around my arm. He runs to me and hugs me, he repeatedly compliments me in his ear.

"He...he's -- " I stutter, I couldn't bring myself to say it. Jack basically disowned us when he ran away.

"Boyfriend?" Bradley suddenly says. He frowns, "You should've told me Alyssa." Bradley says my full name.

He never does that.

"I'm sorry." Bradley stands up and walks to the door.

"He's my - " I take a deepbreath, "He is no one, he left me when I was younger, and I want him gone. If he doesn't leave, call the police Bradley." I inform them both,

They both look at me completely surprised, Bradley has a small smirk on his face but Jack looks angry.

"You know what Ally? You remind me of your mother! Your sick mother!" Jack screams.

I break into tears. Bradley runs over and hugs me. "I wasn't done Ally. I came here to tell you, your stupid mother has cancer. But you obviously don't care, your too busy in the superstar rich rockstar life." Jack mutters before leaving.

"It's ok, baby girl." Bradley whispers into my ear.

"He..she.. cancer?" Is all I can say before I shove my face into the pillow.

"Your arm.. it's not.. -- self harm, is it?" Bradley suddenly asks.

"Yeah it is, and I don't want your pity, I've self harmed before. I did it when I was 14 and 15, and it was the only thing that let me release. You can leave if you want, you don't really want to be my friend." I shrug.

"That breaks my heart to hear you say that Ally. Everyone loves you, why would you do it?" Bradley questions.

"Because Bradley, you've obviously never experienced anxiety but I have it. And it's an absolute shitshow, sometimes you feel down. Sometimes you feel really down, but then there's the rare moment that your happy. But you know what you did Bradley Simpson?"

"What did I do?" Bradley sounds confused.

"You made the rare moment of happiness, common. And it was the best two months of my life. But that's obviously over now, because eventually every guy leaves me. Like my father, then my brother then my first boyfriend. Now you, so enjoy your damn boy band life because you obviously don't want me in it." I explain.

Bradley bites his lip, "I love you. As my best friend. Your beautiful, your talented, you have all the skills I wish I had, your beauty is effortless and you don't realise it but everyone is jealous of you, everyone is jealous of your looks. Because you, my princess. You are perfect, don't ever think any different." His sweet words stick into my head, I blush.

"Wanna see a movie?" He suddenly asks.

"I love you too Bradley. And I would gladly see a movie with you."

Authors Note:
Attention! Their love is strictly friendship for the moment, THEY SEE EACH OTHER AS FRIENDS. Just very close friends, if you know what I mean. ;)