28

"Your lying." I say, I'm still annoyed that Bradley did that. I don't want to have a music career, because it would feel like I didn't deserve it. I mean Bradley is doing all this for me, and all I can do I hug him. It's not enough.

"Th..thank you." I stutter, he was the light in my life. He saved me. I honestly was depressed before he messaged me.

"I love you Ally." He whispers as we hug, "I love you too Bradley." I whisper, extremely quietly in his ear.

He kisses my forehead before we go into another room with two microphones and a sofa.

"So, I know that the boys have done this before, but we're gonna play the yes or no game, also known as never have I ever. So sit down, grab your paddle and let's play!"

We all sit down, I'm next to Bradley and Connor who are holding their panels. (The yes or no table tennis things with the words yes and no.)

"Have you ever, regretted something that changed your life."

I put yes, Bradley doesn't. James doesn't, Connor doesn't and Tristan does.

"Alright, follow up question. What did you regret?"

Tristan holds the microphone to his face, "I regret becoming friends with James."

I burst out laughing, they all pretend to hate each other when really they are best friend goals.

"Haha, alright then, what about you Ally?" He turns to me, everyone looks at me. Ok, maybe I should've lied.

"Uhh,"

"Private answer, next question." Bradley announces, phew. He saved me big time there.

"Oh, right, sorry. Alright then, we asked you this last time. Have you ever been in love?"

We all put up yes, I look at Bradley for a split second, he does the same.

"Are you still in love?"

We all keep it as yes.

"Brad, you found a new girl?" He leans back in his chair.

"Haha, yeah. But it ain't a girl, it's Tristan."

"Tradley." James whispers into the microphone.

I smirk as James says that, their ships were ridiculous. Ridiculously smart that is.

"What about you Ally?"

Ok, I knew the interviewer has pointed this question at me and Bradley, because last time he played this it was no. And I have put yes, I swear if anyone --

"They are definitely in love." Connor laughs.

"Yeah I'm extremely head over heels for the guy." I say, sarcastically but apparently nobody realised it was a joke cause they all look at me, complete surprised.

"What?" I say, confused.

"Your.. uh -- "

"It was a joke, its called sarcasm."

"Haha yeah!" That was a fake laugh Bradley just put in there.

"Is there anyone coming up that's going to be changing your life?"

We all put yes.

"Yeah, Brad and Ally are getting married, that's gonna change all our lives. Oh and Ally's pregnant." James holds back his laugh as he says this.

"No we aren't." I roll my eyes, James was really getting on my nerves.

"Feeling a bit cheeky today James?" The interview asks James.

"You know it." He smirks.

"Final question, I know we've been joking about this the whole time but everyone is dying to know Brad and Ally. Are you two actually dating?"

I put yes and so does Bradley, the other three put no. "First we're hearing about this!" Connor sounds surprised.

"Yeah I saw her shirtless this morning, which means we're basically an old couple who married 50 years ago."

I slap Bradley as he admits he saw me shirtless this morning. "We aren't actually."

"He kissed your forehead before you two came in." The interviewer announces.

"Yeah but it was a friendly kiss." I shrug.

That was a lie, my stomach twisted when he did it because I am head over heels for him.

"Didn't seem like one." The interviewer pushes.

"Oh stop going on about it! We aren't dating, so chill out." Bradley says, he sounds actually annoyed now.

Why is he getting angry, does he feel offended that people are shipping him with people like me? Non-famous people?

"And that's where this'll game will be ending, we'll see you all next videos guys!" The cameras are turned off and the interviewer leaves,

Tris, Con, and James leaves to get water for all of us but we stay in the room.

"You gotta chill out with the dating questions Bradley." I instruct him.

"Sorry it's just I don't want people to think we're dating if you don't want them to."

"Bradley, I honestly don't care, let them believe what they want." I cross my legs like a school kid on the sofa, and Bradley crosses his legs.

"Ok, but when you start getting hate messages from people tell me and I will put them in their place."

"That'll ruin your career Bradsters."

"Bradsters?" He laughs.

"What? It's a good name!"

"Thought my name was Bradley to you." He teases.

"Yeah cause Brad is a short name, short names are ugly." I shrug.

"Your name is four letters long."

"End of discussion, new topic."