58

"stop moving!" i giggle, as i attempt to braid his curly brown hair.

he turns around before i can finish, and attempts to steal a kiss from me but i stand up before he can. "why can't i kiss you?" he begs.

"cause, you didn't let me braid your hair." i smirk, evilly.

he waits for a moment, "can i kiss you now?" he asks.

i giggle, i'm punishing him. "can't you braid your own hair!" he says, annoyed.

"nope. i straightened my hair today, i'm not gonna mess it up with a braid." i explain to this oblivious boy.

"what if i let you braid my hair, can i kiss you then?" he questions.

"that was the original deal." i wink, he rolls his eyes.

"fine. but you have to pinky promise that i can kiss you then." he holds out his finger, and i knot mine with his.

he smirks, as i sit down behind him again. "why'd you straighten your hair today anyway?" he asks.

i roll my eyes. "seriously brad? can't i just be a normal girl, who actually tries with her look for once? i was gonna put on makeup but i know you don't like me wearing makeup." i giggle.

"i didn't even know you owned makeup." he shrugs.

i grab a black bobby pin from my bag and pin it onto brad's hair so the braid stayed. "awe, you look so cute!" i smile.

"i'm not cute, i'm manly." he smirks, but i burst out laughing. "what, what's so funny?" he questions.

"you? manly! ha!" he rolls his eyes and pulls my face into his, i look into his brown eyes for a moment before he kisses me.

when we separate, he can't stop smiling. "am i still cute?" he says.

"yep." i giggle, we stand up in unison.

"we better get to the stadium. you have soundcheck in an hour." i say.

"not with this in my hair." bradley pulls out the bobby pin and gives it back to me, before pulling out the braid.

"awe, it looked so cute though!" i giggle.

"you can stick with the braids, i'll stick with the skinny jeans." he smirks,

"if your implying i should stop wearing skinny jeans, it's not happening." i explain.

bradley rolls his eyes, "you can sticks with the braids, and we can both stick with the skinny jeans." he offers.

i nod my head and he smiles. we walk out of the motel room, hand in hand. the boys went to get food and agreed that they'd just meet us at the stage.

"i love australia." i skip over to the taxi, bradley slowly following behind me.

"really? it's so hot here though." bradley questions.

"so? we have to check out the beaches here at some point!" i insist.

we get into the taxi and bradley chuckles. "and do what at the beach?" he smirks.

"if your thinking about sex, i'd highly suggest to stop." i giggle.

"no, no! i meant, swimming together, building sand castles. you know, cute romantic crap." he explains.

"your so cute, bradley." i smirk.

"manly." he insists.

"fine, your manliness is cute."

-

OMG OMG OMG OMG NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE ALSO MY MUM ORDERED ME A VAMPS JUMPER THAT HASNT ARRIVED YET BUT IM EXCITED AF OMG OMG