27

"Hahaha... good joke Tris." I say, awkwardly.

"It wasn't a joke. The fans have been going wild about this girl Bradley posted about, and they said they want to be the first to interview you!" Tristan explains.

"Uhh, no," I decline the offer.

"You can't say no. Because Joe already said yes." Connor informs me.

I take a deep breath, I COULDN'T BE INTERVIEWED. I DON'T DESERVE TO BE INTERVIEWED, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.

"I won't take you shopping if you don't do it Ally." Bradley suddenly speaks up. I roll my eyes, I need new clothes and I'm definitely not going back to my mothers house to get my old ones. She'd lock me in.

"Fine."

They all yell hooray, but why were Connor, Tristan and James happy? Did they actually enjoy being my friend? I thought I was an annoying person to be honest.

"But - "

"No buts, you've already agreed." Bradley says, smirking.

-
When we arrive at the building, we have to go into a studio where there are microphones and people with cameras and lights everywhere, we finally find the interviews, he's very happy to see us.

"Is this the girl?" He says as we all stand behind the microphones.

"Ally."

"What?" He says surprised Bradley said that.

"Her name is Ally, not 'girl' alright?" Bradley says, he seemed annoyed that he referred to me as 'the girl'

"Right, uh. Let's begin."

He stands behind his own microphone, and I stand there awkwardly. I felt out of place, because I was.

After a couple questions I'm finally featured in answering. "How did you and Brad meet?" He asks us.

Bradley smiles at me waiting to me to answer, I move my lips to microphone. "He texted me by accident."

"What? Well that was unexpected." The interviewer laughs.

"I was trying to message Joe my manager, but I wrote in the wrong number." Bradley goes on to say.

"But don't you normally say sorry and then don't message them again if you text the wrong person?" He sounds confused as to why it happened.

"Well yeah, but I liked her response to my messages." Bradley explains.

I smile at him, my answer was pretty rude in reality.

"Can you show us? Or are they.. you know, cheeky." The interviewer questions. I burst out laughing when he asked that, I'm Bradley's best friend! Why would they be sexual?

Wait.. everyone thinks we're dating, that's right..

"Sure, might take a minute though."

"Whys that Bradley?" The interviewer asks.

"Because we text a lot." I shrug informing the guy.

"Oh, right."

Bradley laughs a couple times as he scrolls through our messages, he even shows me one time how I kept saying that he's probably ugly and that's why he won't tell me who he is.

"What? What are you laughing at?" The interviewer says.

"Oh, uh nothing." I mumble, Bradley finally reaches the top of our messages and shows the camera.

Then he shows the interviewer.

He reads out our conversation.

UNKNOWN: heyy

UNKNOWN: you leaving me on read? Lol 😂😂

UNKNOWN: I killed someone

UNKNOWN: srsly why aren't you answering

Ally: you've got the wrong number kid

UNKNOWN: I'm probably older then you :3

Ally: I'm 19 beat that, KID.

UNKNOWN: I'm 22

Ally: o

UNKNOWN: what's your name

Ally: y'know normally when someone texts the wrong number they say sorry and message the right one, but you. You different my son

UNKNOWN: you didn't answer my question, you just called me your son when I'm older then you

Ally: I have no response to that

UNKNOWN: I have a response for you, your name

Ally: *eyeroll* my name ally, happy?

UNKNOWN: very beautiful :))

Ally: alright mate now tell me yours

Bradley: Bradley, Brad for short

Why am I only just realising that Bradley called my name beautiful? What the hell is wrong with me? At the time I didn't realise either. Which is why I mate-zoned him.

"So, you've been flirty since the beginning?" The interviewer chuckles.

"Hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhhahahahha! Flirty? Please, it was just us joking around." I explain.

"But was it joking to Brad?"

"It wasn't at first but I gave up and just became her best friend."

I didn't know this? He tried hooking up with me at the start?

The interviewer scrolls through our messages, "Brad sends you a lot of pickup lines."

Bradley and I go red, how were we gonna explain this? "They are in love." James whispers into the microphone. I slap him as he says that.

"Ally, question for you, are you close to the boys? And some fans might be thinking your dating Bradley, but you keep denying it. So are you romantic with anyone else?"

"Uh -" I begin to speak but James cuts me off.

"She's sleeping with Tristan."

I look at him, angrily. Is he drunk or something? Bradley walks over to James and punches his gut gently and under the table.

"Is this true Ally? Is Bradley's new lover having an affair with -- "

I cut the interviewer off. "Nope, I'm not flirty with any. I only met the boys a couple days ago and I'm best friends with Bradley."

"So, will you miss her when you go on your world tour?"

"She's coming."

God fucking damn it Bradley, did he have to blurt that out?

"What?" The interviewer sounds surprised.

"Yeah, I am." I agree.

"Well there you have it! After the break we're gonna do film a couple more videos, some games and not interviews," the camera is turned off and we walk walk out of the studio room.

"Did you have to tell him that Bradley?!" I say, annoyed that he told everyone I'm going on tour with them.

"I showed Joe the cover."

"What the fuck is wrong with you today?!"

"And he wants to talk to you. Professionally."