2 8

His Point Of View

When the song was over, there was a second of silence that caused your heart to waver in fear.

What if they didn't like it?
What if they heard your mistake?
You strummed a G instead of a C.
They couldn't have heard that.
Could they?

But the second you stood up to bow, the crowd applauded like crazy.

Through the audience and the applause and the whistles, you see them. You hear them.

They're screaming and jumping up and down, they're yelling your name, applauding like the crazy people they are.

But you love them all the same.

This ludicrous group of friends was yours.

The best people you have ever met. Including her.

Lilli Chi. The most beautiful person you have ever met.

She's standing in the crowd, clapping her hands like it's the only thing she wants to do.

She's smiling and laughing but you can't see the happiness.

It's like something made her sad, and you don't like that one bit.

After the applause dies down, you turn to walk off stage, and you glance back at her.

She's not smiling anymore, and you wonder why.

---

Her Point of View

When he begins to walk off the stage, your smile slowly droops, thinking of the special someone he dedicated the song to.

You wonder who it could be. He doesn't talk to that many people outside of his group, so maybe Harmony or Melody?

You thoughts wander for so long thinking about this, it finally wanders to that one spot of hope in your mind.

Could it be about you? What if he likes you? Not Harmony or Melody or-

"JAEGER!" You hear Mason and Jax yell simultaneously, cutting off your thoughts.

While so deep into your contemplation of who he likes, you didn't even notice that you stood with the group and walked to the outside of the auditorium, leading to Jaeger coming out to meet up with his friends, who you were with.

You look up at him and smile the soft grin that he always brings upon your face, "Hey, you did great up there Jaeger."

He was so happy, he ran up to you, and covered you in a hug.

"Awww!!" You heard the group squeal.

You broke apart from him with a bashful look on your face, and he beamed at you with a slight pink covering his cheeks.

"Thanks Lilli," he spoke in a hushed tone staring you in the eye, with a look that you can't quite decipher.

You give him another grin, not knowing that the smiles you entrust in him, make his heart soar.

---

A/N Another normal chapter for you guys!! Hope y'all like it! ALSO, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 20K READS AND THE 2K VOTES!!!!!! When I checked the votes and I saw there were 2,000 of them, I almost had heart attack. I can't thank you guys enough for that . Also, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING iN SO LONG. I AM SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON, PLEASE FORGIVE ME. Exams are crap and I'm gonna fail all my classes, just for you guys. Joking, joking. Maybe.

-Kay