c o m p l e t e

that's it.

holy shit.

after four years of pondering over what the hell to do with this story, it's finally over. just like that.

thank you for reading. thank you for staying and waiting, or thank you to newcomers, who gave this story a chance.

i have grown. after four years of life and a basically three year hiatus on this story, i am happy and sad to say that this is the end. i have grown as a person, as a writer, as a teenager.

it hasn't even felt like four years. it feels like just last week i was writing up my ideas for this book on a yellow sticky note.

even as a short story, with a basic plot, and a childish approach, i have grown to love this story. even with the all of the times i cringed or flinched reading the beginning chapters again. even with all the grammar mistakes and spelling errors.

this book will always be close to my heart.

there were times where i didn't think i was going to ever complete this book. there were times where i never thought i would return to finish this story. but i did. i couldn't leave you guys on read for eternity. after years, i did what i believed i couldn't have done.

posers is officially completed.

thank you.

-kay