x He's gonna march that fXcking black parade into heaven x

{AN} Short chappy again, sorry! My laptops being slow as hell! I promise for a better one next time!<33333

x He's gonna march that fxcking black parade into heaven x

*Flashback*

"What do you wanna be when you grow up Danny?"

I looked at Dad, my 10 year old self smiling happily at him. "I wanna be like you,"

* Present Time *

"Where's my Dad?" I mumbled as I sat downstairs at the table. Jake was next to me and Uncle James was making some lunch. Alex and Mom were at work, but I didn't know where my Dad was.

"He went out," James replied as he placed some toast in front of me. "We don't have any coffee and he freaked out and went to Starbucks,"

"Sounds like him," I chuckled. "When will he get-"

As if n cue, the front door opened and I leaned back in my chair to see Dad walking in. He smiled when he saw me and I smiled when I sat the 2 coffees in his hands.

"Coffee!"

"Yay for coffee," he laughed as he came into the kitchen and placed one in front of me. He eyed the plate of toast, practically glaring at it before turning to face James. "What the fuck are you feeding him? That's disgusting. Kid needs pizza,"

James rolled his eyes whilst me and Jake laughed. Dad placed a small plastic bag on the table and pulled out a large frozen pizza.

I gave him the happiest look in the world. "Dad I love you,"

He ruffled my hair. "James, how do you work the oven?"

James grabbed the pizza and took it over to the oven. "Hunter, you're helpless."

"Shut up!"

"Make me!"

"I will! After I drink my coffee," he slumped down in the chair next to me and smiled. "Sleep alright?"

"Yup. Are you ok?"

He rolled his eyes. "Kid, I've got coffee and pizza. I'm fucking amazing,"

"Language!"

"Shut up James,"

"Don't tell me what to do, Hunter!"

"But I like telling people what to do..."

"So do I,"

"Tell me what to do then,"

"Get inside me,"

Jake threw his toast at James. "Dad!"

***

"So did you have fun at Jake's?" Mom asked.

I shrugged. "Yeah but James kept chatting Dad up and Dad kept leading him on and James burnt the pizza so Dad threw water over him and locked him out the house. Then James came in through the window and hit Dad with a towell, so Dad went up to James' room and found loads of condoms and he flushed them down the toilet so now Alex and James have to have unprotected sex which James doesn't like. And Jake fell asleep and I videoed James trying to seduce Dad, then Alex came home like "AHHH" but I think he's used to James having this weird obsession with Dad. So um, yeah it was fun."

Mom gave Dad a concerned look. "I see,"

Dad sighed. "We should've just had a threesome when we were 16. He's never going to let it go,"

"Hunter! Not in front of Daniel!"

He rolled his eyes and grabbed her hands, pulling her close. Their lips pressed and I smiled. Most people would freak out seeing their parents kiss..with tongue in front of them. But it made me smile knowing that they were happy. I'd rather see them kissing than not happy at all.

"Remember our first kiss?" Mom whispered. "And then the next day you blamed it on your pills because you were too scared to admit you loved me?"

"And then that night you and James got me so drunk I didn't even realize it was my Dad who stole my lip ring and drove me home?" He raised an eye-brow. "Yeah I remember that,"

I suddenly realized something and I grabbed my hoodie, slipping it over my head. "Dad can you drive me somewhere? I know you don't want me going out..but this is important,"

"I've had a few beers, I can't." He sighed. "Maybe your Mom can?"

She nodded and grabbed the keys. "Yeah come on. Where do you need me to take you?"

I grabbed my lip ring. "Cemmeterry,"

***

"Hey Grandad.

"I'm sorry. For everything. I'm sorry I tried to destroy this grave and I'm sorry I said some horrible things. You can't blame me though. I just found out that you'd beaten and raped and hurt my Dad so much, and he's my idol, my hero, my favorite person in the world and I love him so much. I get that I reacted badly, but all I knew was that you hurt him. I didn't understand anything else. Didn't understand you tried to make things better. All I knew was that my Dad had gotten so scared because of you and I wanted to make you pay.

"I don't know if what I saw was real, but I really don't want it to be made up. I hope I really did die for a second, I hope I did see you in that road. I hope I spoke to you and I hope you meant everything you said. But either way, I still love you and I'm still coming here every Tuesday with Mom and Dad to see you and Grandma."

I faced her grave, not sure what to say. "Dad doesn't talk about you much. He sometimes hesitates when Mom calls him Angel, and he says he does that because you used to call him that when he was really young. I'm glad you changed his name though. Gabriel was a traumatized and broken boy who didn't understand the world. Hunter is the most fucking amazing person whose name will live on forever as an inspiration to me and everyone else who suffers a broken past, present or future.

"And one day, he's gonna lead that fucking Black Parade into heaven."

<3