x and then there was light x

I SAID I'D UPLOAD DAYS AGO BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON

-

"Danny..do you love me?"

"Yes,"

-

( 24 Hours Earlier )

"Two months," i said as I walked down the street with Jake.

"Two months?" He asked.

"Yeah," I murmured. "Since she died,"

"Oh.."

Yes. It had been 2 months since my beautiful little girl died at not even 1 week, 1 day old. I was still greiving, but I had Gabriel to look out for now. I could see that Dad wasn't too happy about my name choice, but at the same time I knew he loved it. I was going to change the meaning of the name to him. I was going to prove that a boy called Gabriel, could have a fucking amazing life.

"I like the name Ella," Jake murmured. "Even though it was Britt's idea, it's actually quite nice,"

Yeah, we'd called the baby Ella. It had been Britt's idea. Since I'd called the baby boy Gabriel, I said she could have first pick for the girl. She named her after her best friend who died of solven abuse a few years back. She'd helped Britt through her Dad's abuse, it was actually kinda sweet.

Andy was in jail, which made me feel safe. He wasn't just in for kidnapping, but also drugging me and having acess to those drugs. Britt had got off easy, just a few weeks in a cell.

Dad was getting better, a lot better actually. I thought that he'd drink and smoke shit after the death, but he didn't. He was the one to drag me away from the razor most nights for the 1st few weeks. He was the one to hold me more or less every night while I cried myself to sleep. He was great. And so was Mom, but I didn't need her comfort as much as I needed Dad's. He was the reason I was coping, the reason I would always cope.

"How does that baby look so much like Hunter?" Mom wondered as I walked into the house. She was sat on the couch with Gabriel in her arms, staring at him like he was the most beautiful person in the world; which he was.

"Because I'm Dad's kid, maybe?"

"Funny,"

"Where is Dad?"

"Where do you think?" Mom laughed. "Making coffee as usual,"

"Best man ever," I grinned as I made my way through to the kitchen and as usual, Dad was stood there pouring coffee into a cup.

"Hey kid," he smiled. Pointing towards a cup on the table, he added "that's for you,"

"Love you Daddy," I chuckled as I went to sit down. Dad made like, the best coffee ever. He didn't get the cheap stuff, he got the proper strong shit. It was so unhealthy but so good. He got like a cup of milk, put it in the microwave for 2 minutes and put coffee in it. Then added 2 and a half table spoons, yes tablespoons, of sugar, and drank the beautiful liquid down. It was amazing.

"How was school?" he asked as he sat down opposite me.

"Meh," I sighed. "I missed Gabe. I wanna go hug him but hes asleep,"

"He'll wake later,"

"Yeah," I murmured. "Dad, can I ask you something?"

"Shoot,"

"What would you say, if I told you I might be bi?"

"Bisexual,"

"Yee.."