x forgiving x

* Danny's Pov *

Britt was with the Police. She was being questioned, but Mom was going with her. Mom didn't want her to get arrested and to be honest, neither did I. Nothing was her fault. Well, it was a little bit. But fuck sake, I dunno. I just didn't want her to go.

"You called him Gabriel,"

I looked to my side, seeing Dad stare right ahead at me. I nodded, looking back at the sleeping baby in my arms and then back to Dad.

"Why?"

"Because it's your name," I said quietly. "I thought you'd like it,"

"Danny it's not that I don't like it," he sighed. "It's just..."

"It's just what?"

Dad ran a hand through his hair and shook his head. "Nothing," he smiled and ruffled my hair. "Nothing, I love it. I'm gonna go get some coffee, you want some?"

"No Dad, I hate coffee."

"Do I detect sarcasm?"

I laughed. "Maybe a little,"

***

* Hunter's Pov *

"Hey, what's going on?"

I turned around to face Chris and rolled my eyes.

"Don't bitch at me for smoking," I groaned and blew out the smoke. "I'm stressed as fuck,"

"Why?" He walked next to me and leaned against the wall.

"Well other than Danny's kid dying, almost finding my son dead and-"

"Hunter," he sighed.

I dumped the cigarrette down. "He called the kid Gabriel,"

"I know,"

"I mean, I hate the fucking name! Yeah Danny's just a kid, he doesn't know how I feel about that name so I can't blame him. But when I was Gabriel, my life was a complete mess. I was being fucking raped and abused and I wanted to fucking die. That kid, Gabriel, he's a complete waste of space. He should never have even been born. And now, my own kid is giving that name to some innocent little boy? It's fucking sick,"

"But Danny doesn't know that," Chris said gently. "All that Danny knows, is that you're his role model. His inspiration. And he's naming his kid after you because he loves you so much,"

"I feel like that kid's gonna have a shitty life now,"

"He wont. We wont let him,"

***

"Hey bitch!"

Britt turned to face me and sighed. "It's Britt,"

"Oh shit, sorry."

She rolled her eyes. "Look, I'm sorry about everything ok? I'm sorry about stealing your son, drugging him, not letting him see you or talk to you. But-"

"You love him?"

"Yes,"

"That's not fucking love," I said quietly. "And even if it is, it's fucking obsessive."

"Please Hunter," she cried. "Please, I've just lost a fucking baby-"

"Yeah so have I. So has my son," I reminded her. "You're not the only one that's lost a baby and you're not the only one who's been abused so don't even try and pull that on me. I was abused, Danny was abused. Do you see us running round drugging people? No. You need help Britt. And unless you get it you're not going anywhere near my son,"

I turned around to walk away, but she reached forward and grabbed my hand.

"Wait, Hunter?"

"What?"

"I'm your sister," ( WHAT THE FUCK! t'is ok, was joking c: forget i put that :L )

"Can I get a smoke?"

I sighed and pulled one out to her.

"Thanks,"

I put my hands in my pocket and took out a lighter. "Anything else?"

"Yeah actually," she looked into my eye and shrugged. "I love your son. You have no idea how much. And I promise, I will do whatever I can to prove myself to you. I'll get help, I'll be there for the baby and Danny, I'll do absolutley anything."

"What are you asking for Britt?" I demanded.

"I'm asking for your permission, to still see your son."

"I'll talk to Danny about it," I sighed. "But if you ever fucking hurt him then-"

"You can kill me, it's ok."

I smirked. "You said it, not me."

***

Walking back into Danny's room, I saw that he was crying. He wasn't making a noise, but tears were streaming down his face. Gabriel wasn't here right now. Danny was completely alone.

"Danny what's wrong?" I murmured as I walked beside him. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, I tried to pull him close to me. "Danny?"

"It's my fault," he said quietly.

"Danny what are you talking about?"

"It's my fault she died. She fucking died cause I didn't know what to do. It's my fault. I killed her. I fucking killed her,"

"Hey," I soothed and pulled him up to my chest. Wrapping my arms around him, I brushed the hair from his eyes. "Listen to me, it's not your fault. It's not your fault, ok? When I came into that basement, she was still alive. I could have saved her. But I didn't. I saved you instead. And Danny I know it's hard but i don't regret it. I really don't. I know that's horrible but I'd feel a hell of a lot worse if it was you that wasn't here right now,"

"Dad I'm so sorry," he whimpered. "I'm so sorry for getting involved with Britt and Andy, and not trying hard enough to come home. I'm sorry for being a bad son. I'm really sorry,"

"Listen," I sighed. "You're not a bad son. You're nothing compared to what I was like,"

"What were you like?"

"A hell of a lot worse than you,"

He smiled a bit. "I promise I'll be a good Dad,"

"You already are kid," I said and kissed his forehead. "You're the fucking best,"

"I love you," he murmured. "Hey Dad?"

"Yas?"

"Where's my coffee?"

I distantly rememberred drinking 2 cups of coffee and Danny sighed.

"Shit,"

***

Right, hi guys! i know that britt should get arrested anyways because she had a baby with danny and he's like 15 and she's like 23? but let's just imagine that statatory rape isn't illegal, okaydokay?

anywhore, ima go make coffee ;)

love you all<3