incounter

Chapter 16

I sadly do not own any Naruto characters

---------

I woke up to find that I was still at the hospital.  ‘It was all just a dream then!?’ I thought scoffing.  I lazily got out of bed and got dressed. I then checked out at the front desk and headed home.

Once I got home, I decided to get my weapons and head out to do some training for my upcoming match, in the Chuuning exams.  I was hitting every target on spot dead center.  When Naruto Spotted me.  “Hey! Kitsune!”  he yelled running towards me with that grin of his.  “Oh, I am just training.” I said moving my hair out of my face.

“Hey since you’ve been training for a while, why don’t we get some Ramen?!” Naruto said happily.  I just smiled and went to get ramen with him.

After we had ramen, we said our goodbyes and I headed home.  Once I was home I felt a strong charka and it wasn’t Sasuke.  “Who’s there?!” I yelled scared.  “So you are my little brother’s girlfriend.” It said from a corner of the room.  All I saw as piercing red eyes.

“What do you want?!” I yelled snarling.  “All I wanted was to see my onii-san’s girlfriend.” It said disappearing and reappearing in front of me.  I looked up at the tall striking figure, his red eyes beating down on me. “Who are you? What do you want?!!” I said less confident.  “As I said before, All I wanted was to see my onii-san’s girlfriend.” he said less intimidating.  I gulped and shaked in fear. 

Then I heard Naruto’s voice in the distance yelling my name. Then the tall red-eyed man left and a raven feather where he once stood.  I leaned down, picked it up stuffing it in my kunai pouch, and ran off meeting up with Naruto not saying a word about the events that just occurred.

~~

Short

But I know I just am changing up a little in the story.  She is going to become a badass now. >:3

Take that all my haters!!!
vote and fan plz also comment but please don’t be mean