on the way home

Chapter 19

I own no naruto except for my characters I made

Kitsune: Hey yall im stronger, better, and Back, LOOK OUT ASSHOLES YOUR ASSES ARE MINE NOW!!!

Recap: I woke up and smiled, excitedly getting dressed in clean clothes I had laying on a tree branch to dry since I washed them the day before.  I packed up all of my items and slung my back onto my back tying my headband on my forehead.  I gave a cheeky grin to Kuuyia, who was standing next to me, and headed off back to Kohana.  I cant wait to see their faces again!

--

Back to story~~

I hopped from tree to tree smiling full of energy.  I couldn’t wait, I need to go faster Kuuyia! Then a bright cream color light surrounded me and I had 5 tails.  I pushed , myself off the branch and the branch shattered under my feet.  I was going so fast everything was an absolute blurr but somehow I was able to know where to turn and when. 

~flash back~

“KITSUNE!! You can control me!! Try harder!!” Kuuyia was yelling in my head snarling as I going in tails mode.  I was screaming in horrible pain as the charaka burned me and smashed and tore up everything around me.  “YOU CAN DO IT!” she yelled, I then made a handsign and then everything around suddenly stopped and I looked at myself and it looked like I was made of white fire.  I looked up and smiled as a single tear escaped my eye.  We did it kyuuia we did it…

-back to present-

I smirked and was about to try something that is risky but it will help. Kuuyia lets go charaka mode. I smirked wanting to show off. (yes she is a child when it come to showing off.  In the past when Naruto and Kitsune trained they tried to one up to each other)

Charak bursted out of me and engluphed me.  It burned but it stopped almost instantly.  I stopped in place and smirked and air pumped.  “YES WE DID IT KUUYIA!!!!” I yelled excitedly.  She just smiled and shook her head softly at me.

HERE I FUCKING COME KOHANIA GET READY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

            ~~

Uber short but I don’t care at least im getting something out there :3 more to come

Fan

Vote

Comment

Message <3