first boyfriend and little bit about my past

I don’t own any Naruto

~~~~~~~~~~~

-FF-

After we returned the cat to the lady we had the rest of the day off.  “Hey guys!  Do you want to go swimming?!” I asked them once Kakashi left. 

“Why not.” Said Naruto excited.  I looked towards Sasuke for his answer.  “Sure but Sakura needs to get you a swimming suit.” He said smirking.  Sakura nodded her head in agreement.

I was now at the store with Sakura and she was showing me so many bikinis.  But I found the perfect one in the end.  I was noodle strap and it was leopard print. 

“That looks so kawaii on you.” She said when she saw it.

When we showed up at a lake with sparkling blue water, the guys were in the water already.  “Yo! Hey guys.” I said waving my arms. 

I noticed Naruto blushing and Sasuke having a light ting of pink across his face.  I just smiled and ran into the water with Sakura laughing.  We splashed each other and also played Marko Polo.

We got out of the water when the sun was close to setting.  We dried off and sat in the sand eating instant ramen.  I was sitting next to Naruto and Sakura across from me and Sasuke across Naruto.  We told jokes and scary stories.

~FF~

I was walking with Sasuke hand in hand near the training field.  “Kitsune, will you be my girlfriend.  You make me happy, you are so sweet and kind to all. I want to know your past, I want to know what makes you tick, and what makes you happy.” He said putting his hand gently on my cheek. 

I was in shock, I have never had this ever happen to me.  I was always cast away by others and I always want to play with the other kids but their parents just told them that I was evil and they shouldn’t play with me.

“Yes.” I finally said smiling.  He grinned and hugged me. 

-FF-

We were walking with this drunk to a bridge he need to finish.  I was walking behind everyone.  “Hey Kitsune, what’s wrong?” Naruto asked now walking next to me.

“I just miss my family.” I said with a small smile on my face.  “Ohhh.” Was all he said.  We then walked past a puddle.  Then some people popped out and attacked Kakashi and tore him in half. 

I was in shock.  I stood there like a tree.  Sasuke attacked them and Sakura protected the man.  Before one of the guys could hurt Naruto Kakashi showed up out of nowhere and protected him.

-FF-

Naruto was now throwing kunai all over the place in the bushes.  He even almost hit a white rabbit.  Sakura hit him over the head after that happened.  “Duck!” I screamed and everyone ducked, as a duck flew past us.

Everyone sweat dropped after that, until Kakashi screamed duck then a giant sword flew past our heads and there stood a cow print pants guy.

(I am going to skip a lot since I am very very lazy. Plus I don’t know how to spell the duds name. XD)

Once Kakashi was freed from the water prison he attacked him and then some weird person showed up in a mask and took him away.  We then headed to Tansia’s house to hang out till he finished his work on the bridge.

~~~~~~~~

Short right but it took me a long time to think of what to write.

Vote comment plz!

XD sneek peek pic of what's inside of Kitsune