First Kiss X3

I don’t own any Naruto

~~~~

Recap:  

He just nodded his head in agreement.  We then walk to a field together and lied in the ground together.  Staring up at the stars in silence.  “The stars are beautiful.” I said breaking the silence.  I heard no response.

  I looked over to my right to see Sasuke staring at me.  I blushed.  “You know, you are different from all the others. You’re much more calm and nice.” He said stroking my long hair.  “What d-do you mean?” I asked stuttering. 

“You’re so much prettier than all the other girls.” He said getting closer.  I was just frozen in place, body wouldn’t move

-----on to the story

He now was so close I could feel his hot breath on my face.  ‘Is-is this what l-l-love feels l-like?’ I questioned myself in my head.  I finally closed my eyes and moved forward and our lips connected. 

They moved insynce (sp?).  I felt so right yet something was tugging on my heart saying I am betraying someone dear to me, by kissing Sasuke.

I decided to ignore it and enjoy the moment.  When we broke apart to breath we both were cherry red.  We kept eye contact.  After a while Sasuke laid down so I squirmed onto him.  My head was on his chest and his arm was around my waist.  His heart beat was like a lullaby to me.  I fell asleep with him under the stars.  My hair was sprawled out all over the grass.

Next day~~~

“Kitsune…Kitsune…you need to wake up.” Sasuke said shaking my shoulder gently.  I fluttered my eyes open because the light hurt at first but then I got used to it.  I looked over at Sasuke and smiled. 

“Good morning Sasuke.” I said yawing and stretching.  He just smiled at me like those real smiles not one of those fake smiles or smirks.  “You seem happy.” I said getting up and brushing myself off. 

“Well I woke up with you at my side.” He said as we walked hand in hand towards the town.  “Hey do you want to get you some cloths?” Sasuke asked me looking at me up and down.  “Ok sure, but where would I get some clothing?” I asked putting my finger on my chin.

“Oh, come on it’s this way.” He said rolling his eyes and leading me towards a clothing store.  “Here you can shop here I have to do something real quick. But I will meet up with you in 15 minutes.” He said handing me some money.  I had a huge grin on my face and quickly hugged him in thanks.  I then quickly skipped into the store.

I found a blue crop top with fish net gloves that go up to my elbow.  I found  a pair light blue shorts.  I also found a red scarf too with a paw print on it.  When I was down I paid for it and change into those clothes.  I twirled around when I walked out of the store.  I stopped when I noticed Sasuke standing there with a small bag in his hand.

I stopped twirling when I noticed him.  “You look very pretty.” He said checking me out.  I just smiled at his comment.  “Hey what is in the bag?” I asked looking at the bag. 

“It’s for you.” He said taking a necklace out and he put on me.  I looked down at it and it was claw with my name engraved on the front and his name engraved on the back.

I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek real fast.  He had a light ting of pink across his face.  Then Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi showed up to do a mission. 

I smiled towards them when the two ran up to us while Kakashi just strolled towards us.  Sakura already had hearts in her eyes looking towards Sasuke.  While Naruto and Sasuke already in a death glair match.

‘I JUST LOVE MY TEAM!’ XD I said in my head grinning like a fool.  ‘I never have been this happy since I was three years old.’ I thought to myself giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
vote comment or fan plz I am begging here!

Whoever is the first to comment will be dedicated  to my next chapter XD