Wish

Chapter 15

Kitsune: “Hey Sasuke-kun!”

Sasuke: “…..Hn…”

Kitsune: “*Humph*…Hey Naruto!”

Naruto: “Believe It!”

Me: *sweat drop*

Kitsune: *Grins like an idiot*  “Can you do the disclaimer?!”

Naruto: “Sure!  *clears throat*  Kaite doesn’t and will never own Naruto or any of its awesomeness characters.  She only owns Kitsune and the demon inside her!”

Me: *is in emo corner* “Thanks for the introduction Naruto….*sobs*…Way to make me feel good.” :*( *sobs*

Naruto:  *freaking out and tries to make me feel better*  “D-Don’t cry I d-didn’t mean it t-to come out l-l-like that!”

Kitsune: *sweat drops* “On with the story.”

-----------------

I was at the park still recovering. Sasuke and the others were training somewhere for their upcoming second round in the exams. While I, was being just bored out of my mind.

  I decided to walk around and get some exercise.  “Hmmm, I wonder where I should go now?” I asked myself out loud.

I walked past a few food stands and sweet shops.   I then ran into an old lady.  “Oh my, I am soo sorry miss!” I said helping her up.  “That’s ok miss.  But if you can do me a favor, I would be very grateful.” She said brushing herself off.  “Sure.” I said happily. 

“Could you spare some change and food?” she asked sadly.  “Of course!” I said handing her 2000yen and some of my vegies I got from a stand earlier.  “Thank you so much miss.” She said smiling.  Then she handed me an necklace with a diamond feather on it.

“Use it wisely, I can bring back anyone from the dead and fulfill any request.  But you can only use it once.” She said before disappearing.  I was still in shock but managed to put on the necklace.

5hours later…

I was with Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura.  I was still thinking what I should wish for.  “Hey! Kitsune, what’s wrong?” Naruto asked me while poking me in the side.  “Oh, nothing Naruto.” I said smiling at him. 

We were watching the stars.  After a while Naruto and Sakura left so Sasuke and I were left alone.  “Hey, Kitsune you seemed out of it today.” He said nudging me a little to get my attention.  “Oh, umm I need to go.” I said fast while getting up. 

Sasuke grabbed my wrist and pulled me on to him.  He put his head on top of mine.  “Sorry I just have had a lot on my mind lately.” I said truly.  “Ok, but if anything is wrong you tell me.” He said kissing my cheek before letting me go. “Okay.” I said in response.

When I got home I went up to my bedroom and took a shower and got ready for bed.  When I got into bed I stared up at my ceiling and thought some more of what I should wish for.  Then I had it! I knew exactly what to wish for.

“I wish that Casshern was alive….” I said starting to cry a little.

Then a bright light was next to me and there stood the one and only Casshern.

============

Shocking end to this chapter isn’t it!

Vote

Comment

FAN

Ja ne- Kaite

>.<

:3

V.V zZzZzZzZz

C:

T.T

^o^

O.o

JoJ

>v<

>w<

U.U

<3