My past

thanks fo all the votes and fans and comments u guys are the best XD

I don’t own any Naruto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kitsune, Sasuke, you will have to share a room and there is only one bed.” He said giving us his famous closed eye smile.  Naruto looked pissed at Sasuke and Sakura was giving me the death glare.  I just smirked and took my bag upstairs.

  The room was small. It had one window and it led to a baloney.  The bed was a queen it had black and red sheets.  There was also four pillows.  I opened a small cabinet and put some of my new clothes inside of it.

It was close to dinner now, so I decided to head back down stairs.  When I was in the living room everyone was at the table getting ready to eat.  I sat next to Naruto because he makes me laugh.

  After dinner I went upstairs and went into the bathroom and changed into my medium length white silky night gown.  I took my hair down and brushed it.  My night gown flows when I walk.  It also has noodle straps.

I kept my necklace Sasuke gave me on.  When I entered our room he wasn’t there yet.  I decided to go out on the baloney and stare out at the stars.  I then felt a pair of gentle arms wrap around my waist.  Sasuke then put his head on my shoulders.  I just giggled, and we stood like that for about 15 minutes.

When he finally let go of me I turned around to see him in a pair of baggie shorts and a white shirt.  “Let’s go to bed since Kakashi wants to train us tomorrow.” I said getting into the bed.  Sasuke got in right after me and we both fell asleep.

Next day~

I woke up to find that our legs were entwined together and my head was on his chest and his head was resting on top of my head.  I heard someone getting close to our room.  I froze and sweet beaded down my face. 

‘What if someone found us like this, what would I tell them.  Would Sakura hate me, will Naruto not talk to me anymore?’  I thought to myself in my head.

I heard Sasuke become restless.  His eyes fluttered open and he stared at trying to remember where he was, since we were somewhere we aren’t used to yet.  “Hey, good morning.” I said kissing his head like I did to Naruto to wake him up.  He just smiled until he heard the knob jiggle.

He had locked the door but we still were scared what would happen if anyone would think of us if they found us like this.  We quickly but quietly got changed and ready for the day.  Then next thing I knew was Kakashi entering through the baloney.

“Sup Kaka-sensi.” Was all that I said when he entered the room.

Two hours later~

Sasuke and I were walking around near the ocean.  “Hey, you have been quiet lately.” He said raising an eyebrow.  I just sighed in response.  He then stopped me and looked in to my eyes and asked me, “What happened?”   “Nothing really.” I said smiling weakly.

We then sat down so I decided this was the moment I tell him my past since he is my boyfriend.  “Sasuke can I tell you my past?” I asked him with a small smile.  “Of course.” He said putting his hand on top of mine.  I took in a shaky breath and let it out.

“When I was little my parents loved me, but they were never there when I needed them the most.  Like once, one of the kids kept pulling my hair, and some other kids threw rocks at me. But some how I made a friend, his names was Casshern, he was the only one who stood up for me when I would get picked on by others.  He also stayed by me when I was hurt the most, after a while we started to have a brother and sister relationship.  We would tell jokes to each other, as he would bandage my cuts and gashes.  We were insepratable. But, when I would come home after the beatings I would get each day my parents were never there to make me feel better or heal my wounds.  They always had more important things to do, like missions or meetings, since they were our clan's leaders.  The adults even talked bad about me and encouraged their children to hurt me.  Once in a while if I walk into an ally, I would be beat till I couldn’t walk.  But I always kept smiling each and every day. Still to this day, I wonder why, why me, why does every one hate me, and hurt me? What have I done to diserve it?” I said with tears falling down my face but my voice never broke. 

“On my birthday when I turned 4, my clan was attacked by cloaked men.  I watch everyone who hurt me die.  I did care for them, even though they hurt me.  Btu the worst part was when my best friend Casshern was killed in front of me latterly.  He stood in front of me when one of the men tried to kill me, but since he ran in front of me he got killed instead of me. His head rolled next to me.  His eyes showing a glassy fear.  I screamed and started running as fast as I could and as far.  When I was found by the foxes, I was all muddy, bloody, and hungry.  They knew I could talk to them, so they decided to take me in as one of their own.  I helped hunt and protect the little ones.  I loved my new family and they loved me.  They taught me how to find food in the wild, and also herbs that can heal the worst poisons and cuts.  Also what berries to eat and not to eat.”  I said smiling up at the stars.

I looked at Sasuke after a while.  He looked so sad.  Then he did the most unexpected thing ever, he started crying and then he hugged me tightly but softly.  That was when I broke down letting all the emotions out from past 8 years.

~~~~~
Comment plz

pic of Casshern =>

music that was playing when she was talking about her past =>

I need 3 votes for the next chapter to be loaded

I would ask if you peeps go check out this book: Your His Brother!? A Naruto Fanfic (Sasuke/Itachi Love), and fan: ieatbitches4dinner