Garra's present

I don’t own any Naruto

=========

  When I woke up I looked like shiz. But that wasn’t what caught my attention. It was Sasuke, he was evil.  He looked deadly.  When I tried to get up I fell.  I was covered in gashes and bruises, blood was pooling around me.  When I looked left, Lee was there passed out and beat up. Shikamaru and Choji and Ino were there too.  Also, Neji, and TenTen.

I then looked back at Sasuke.  He caught my gaze.  He looked mortified.  Then he looked at the person who beat me up.  “Did you do this to Kitsune!”  Sasuke yelled pissed.  “Ya! What of it?!” the boy who beat me up yelled back cockily.

 He growled and the curse mark grew.  He was wicked fast.  He beat the crap out of him and broke both of his arms.  He was about to go further but I found the strength to get up and run to him.  “Sasuke! Stop! Please this is not you!” I screamed running to him as tears streamed across my face.

I then hugged him and buried my face into his shirt.  “Sasuke, please stop.” I said softly this time.  The curse mark then subsided and he calmed down.

(Bla bla bla) time skip!!

I was next to Sasuke at the fire roasting fishies!  My ears and tail was still out.  “Kitsune are those real?” Sakura and Naruto asked leaning close to me.  I swayed my tail gracefully.  “Yes..w-“ I was cut off by someone rubbing my ears.  My face flushed red and I stared to moan.  I looked at Sasuke who was in front of me rubbing my ears.  He had a light pink streak across his face.  “Yes..” he said nervous.  I closed my eyes and moaned again softly swaying my tail.  

When he stopped after Naruto grabbed Sasuke’s hands away from my ears I blushed tomato red when I saw all of their faces.  “Gomen’nasai!” I said running into the forest.  I heard someone running after me. But I kept running. 

After 50minutes of running I didn’t hear anyone chasing me anymore so I stopped.  It was a little ways from the tower so I kept walking with my scrolls hidden.  When I got there I just found a couch in a large room.  I walked over to it and lied down.

When I woke up I stretched and yawned.  Oni was at home since I told him to go home when I left Sasuke and the others.  My tail and ears were still out.  I got up and started to walk around.

 I climbed up to the roof and lay down up there.  I sighed while I watched the sunrise.  “I wish I did not run away from them…” I said as the wind blew my hair gently. 

I jumped down and landed on the ground in front of the tower.  “There has to be something here I can use to defend myself.” I said as I walked around the tower looking for something.  “Ah hah! Found it!” I said excited.  I sat down and made the black sand into a pretty big gourd like Gaara’s.  I smiled as I flowed it through the air like it was nothing. 

I have the power over certain types of sand and other elements.  Then I had a great idea.  I started to mold and shape some of my black sand into a black chain necklace.

 “Finished!” I said jumping up and down happily.  “Gaara!  Gaara!  Gaara! Ga-!  Oh there you are!” I said running up to Gaara and his siblings.  “Ummm…Gaara I made you something…I hope you like it even though it is simple.” I said blushing.  “Here…I made it out of black sand.  It has a special power.  It can bring you back from death only twice for whoever weirs it.”  I said giving him my present.  His siblings looked awestruck.

He took it and put it on and smiled at me.  “I like it. Thanks Kitsune.” He said smiling at me.  “No prob. Gaara!” I said skipping off.

=========

Sorry for being so short I thought she should do something for Gaara to strike a love element with them. <3

Vote

Comment

Fan (if you haven’t yet)

Open for new characters and ideas to happen just pm me.