Gaara and i fight

Chapter 16

I sadly don’t own any Naruto characters

---------

I woke up to find that I was still at the hospital.  ‘It was all just a dream then!?’ I thought scoffing.  I lazily got out of bed and got dressed. I then checked out at the front desk and headed home.

Once I got home I decided to get my weapons and head out to do some training for my upcoming match in the Chuuning exams.  I was hitting every target on spot dead center.  I missed Casshern but I had more important things to do.  I wanted to be able to control my powers and be able to be strong on my own.

Time skip=>

Right now Gaara and Sasuke ran off to fight and everyone was asleep.  I ran off and followed them.  Kuuyia was banging against her cage now.  ‘Kuuyia what’s wrong?’ I asked her.  ‘Kitsune, you need my help now!’ she yelled/howled. 

“Okay, but only when I need it!” I said running still.  When I found them, Sasuke was really beat up.  I ran at Gaara with sadness and love in my eyes.  “Gaara! This is not you!” I yelled sad.  He only laughed at me.

(just going to skip some boring parts of Kitsune’s and Gaara’s fight)

I coughed up some blood.  I was covered in cuts and gashes and bruises.  He had couple of scratches but nothing bad.  “Gaara wake up!” I yelled sad.  He only laughed harder.

Then he went fully jinchuuriki and I then did some hand signs and became Kuuyia.  I still was conscience during the transformation and after too.  I howled towards the sky.  I got a glimpse of Naruto’s and Sasuke’s face and it showed ether fear or amazement.  I ran right at Gaara and clawed him and he hit me with his tail.

That went on for like 1 hour.  Till I finally got Gaara to wake up.  I turned back to normal and ran to him crying and hugged him.  “I love you Gaara!”

_--------------------

I know it is short but I have major writers block

Vote Comment Fan