the truth about my parents

I don’t own any Naruto

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was playing with my black sand, waiting for my team to arrive.  Then a blueish/ redish phoenix perched next to me.  ‘Hello, there.  Are you lost, maybe I can help you?!’ I said to it smiling.  ‘W-What! Are you talking to me?’ It questioned me.  ‘Yup!’ I said grinning.  ‘Umm, ok…I was looking for Princess Kitsune.’ It said puffing out its feathers.  I just giggled.  ‘That would be me.’ I said happily. 

‘My, my, princess it has been a while! I hope you haven’t forgotten me yet.’ It said sweat dropping.  ‘Of course I haven’t Orami.’ I said holding out my arm so she could perch herself on my arm.  ‘Oh! Princess!’ she said happily flying and perching herself on my arm.  I giggled when she made this happy cooing sound.

5 hours later

Orami was shrunken to the size of a hawk so she could rest on my shoulder.  I sighed. ‘It has been a long time. I wonder if they are ok?’ I said talking to Orami.  ‘My lady, do you want me to find them and help them?’ she asked stretching.  ‘That would be very nice of you to do.’ I said to her as she got ready to fly away towards them in her regular size.

Orami pov

I was looking for my ladies team when I spotted this raven haired boy.  I remember her saying he was named Sasuke.  I dived bombed him.  I ended coming up short and landed into the water.  When I got out of the water he had a weapon out and ready to strike.

After a long time of trying to explain we ended up writing on the dirt.  He let me perch on his arm as he walked to the others.  Once we got there Naruto and Sakura were in awe.  I guess they were mesmerized by my size.  So I decided to play a prank on them.  I smirked.  I then fluffed up my feathers and flapped my wings while screeching at them.  I even went as far as breathing fire at them.  (Hahaha I am evil ^o^)

Kitsune pov

I decided to swim in the lake behind the tower.  I stripped into my bra and underwear and slipped into the water.  I was working on a justu to let me breath under water for a long time.  But it has a weird affect that I am trying to fix.  I took in a deep breath and then let it out.  “Mer no justu!” I said focusing. 

Then a bright light engluphed me and water swirled around me.  My legs became one huge fin and I grew gills on my neck and waist.  My hands became webbed and I grew fin like things on my arm and top of my head.  When the light went away I examined myself.  My fin was gold and silver.  “Great!” I yelled sarcastically.

Then I heard a twig snap and I dived underwater.  Well at least the justu works.

Mystery person’s pov

I watched as the girl turned into this lovely fish thing.  ‘I guess that biting her was not a mistake.’ I thought licking my lips.  ‘She will be coming with me now.’ I thought walking forward.  Then I stepped on a twig which made her go underwater.  ‘Well there is always next time.’ I thought evilly.

Kitsune pov

That night I was getting really worried.  ‘What if they got caught!  What if they died!’ I thought to myself thinking of the worst.  I then shook those thoughts out of my head.  “They must have had to do something causing them to not be here right now.” I said to myself pulling my knees up to my chin.

I started to sing Something to Hope For: music video on the side=>

‘Do you remember?’

‘Life was a member,’

‘Waiting to burst into flames!’

‘Are you so tired,’