bells

I don’t any Naruto DX

-------------------------

I decided to take a short nap since Kakashi wasn’t going to show up anytime soon.  I ran up the tree focusing charka towards my feet so I could run up the tree.   Everyone looked at me weirdly when I ran up the tree.  I then in return gave them a weird look.  “What are you looking at?!” I  yelled at them making them look away fast.

30 min later…

Kakashi finally showed up.  “Sorry a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way.” He said giving us a closed eye smile.  “YOU’RE LATE!!!!!” yelled Naruto and Sakura in unison.  I just ended up falling out of the tree because of their loud voices startled me. 

When I fell I waited for the hard ground but it never came.  I opened my eyes to see that Sasuke caught me.  I noticed a light ting of pink across his face.  I decided to just ignore it.  He then set me down after about 2 minutes of staring at each other. 

“Ok, now we will start off where we left off yesterday.” Kakashi sensi said smiling.  I remember that he had a book in his hand and everyone but Naruto were hiding.  

“Ready, set, GO!” he yelled as Sasuke and Sakura hid in the bushes.  I just stayed with Naruto to try and help him since we foxes hunter in a group and used teamwork. 

“Hey Naruto, do you want to team up and attack him at the same time?” I asked him nicely.  “No thanks I can handle him on my own.” He said running at Kakashi head first only to miss.  I then headed towards Sakura to ask her if she wanted to team up too.

  When I found her she was unconscious.  I shook her to try and wake her up…nothing….i then slapped her…still nothing…I then smiled evilly.  Transform no justu… I transformed into Sasuke. 

“Hey Sakura, time to wake up.” I said in a sexy voice stroking her hair.  (Yup I am evil XD).  Her eyes fluttered open.  She then stared at me tomato red.  I then released my justu and started laughing at her. She puffed out her cheeks with a mad face.  After I finished laughing I asked her if she wanted to team up.  “No! I am going to team up with Sasuke-chan.” She said with hearts in her eyes.

I left her there and headed towards Sasuke.  When I got there all that was visible was his head.  I busted out laughing at him.  “It’s not that funny..”  he said with a ting of pink on his face.  “Sure it isn’t.” I said helping him out of the ground.  After I helped him up I heard Kakashi behind me. 

I turned around fast and ran at him.  He just turned me over by grabbing me by the arm. I landing on a tree and coughed up blood.  I then streamed “Summing no justu.” Spitting my blood on the ground and using my charka to summon it. 

Then when the smoked cleared there stood two giant foxes.  “Why are we here Kitsune?” asked Kurro.  “I needed your help by getting a bell for Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura.” I said smiling. 

Then both Kurro and Surro nodded their heads and disappeared and reappeared behind sensi grabbing all of the bells when he was distracted by me using shadow clone justu.

I was all beaten up once I was done.  When Kurro and Surro showed up next to me with the bells I smiled sheepishly.  Grabbing the bells and heading over to Sasuke first and handed him a bell.  He took it in shock of my actions. 

I then limped towards Sakura and handed her a bell too. She was speechless.  Then I turned towards Naruto and smiled as I walked towards him with blood dripping down my face.  My summing justu hurts me since I used too much charka and when they get hurt I get hurt too.

He stared at me dumfounded.  When I handed him it I fell towards the ground.  Tears falling from my eyes since this reminded me of my old past.

When I woke up I was tied to a pole and I was fully healed.  Naruto was next to me on my left while Sasuke was on my right and Sakura was in front of me.  They looked so guilty.  I just smiled at them. 

“Sup team!” I said happily. They all looked at me shocked.  “What is there something on my face?” I asked confused.  Kakashi showed up before they could answer.

“I am so disappointed in you!” he yelled directed towards the three sitting down.  “You all were too keen on getting the bells on your own, while Kitsune here was trying to help you.”

I then just zoned out till there was food given to everyone.  “No food for Kitsune though.” I he said with a straight face.  I was like WTF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment fan vote

video on the side