[ 1 ]

this is like my 80th time publishing this book, but fvck it :)
****

"Donghyuck-sshi, stop slacking and get to work."

"Okay mom." Donghyuck sighs, awaking from his trance of looking at this cool hot older boy that comes here often.

Donghyuck is a 16 year old boy that works at his mother's famous Pizza shop. Since Donghyuck begged his mother for allowance she made him work at her shop every summer. She always complains to Donghyuck that people must earn their money, it's never just handed to you.

Donghyuck hated working long shifts when school was over. Especially since summer time consist of hot long days where he could be swimming in the pool with his friends at Chenle's house instead. But nope, his mom is making him work. He's only off on Wednesdays and the weekends.

But on the bright side, there was this sexy hot older kid that came like literally everyday. Donghyuck found him very attractive and didn't mind working if he could take his orders and look at him until he left. But it was when he left that Donghyuck dreaded working and badly wanted to come home.

"Heeey Hyuck, enjoying your shift?"

"Oh, shut up Chenle." Donghyuck says quickly rolling his eyes afterwards.

"Just trying to be nice." Chenle defends while holding his hands out.

"No, you're not trying to be nice."

Chenle just giggles.

"So, what time do you get off?"

"The usual time, 6 in the evening."

"Damn, anyway come to my house after okay?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

"Um, hey can I get a slice of pepperoni pizza with a can of coke on the side. Make sure the pizza is extra crispy as I always order." The older boy that Donghyuck found attractive orders.

Donghyuck was literally drooling at the sight of the blonde boy. The way his curls bounced a bit and the way his cute white baby teeth showed when he spoke, made Donghyuck blush.

"U-um, yes coming right up."

The older boy nodded while his other two friends ordered their usual and waited to the side.

"Omg Hyuck, you were like drooling over that guy."

"So? He looks very attractive don't you think?"

"Um, but he's an older boy. He's off limits for you. You literally just turned 16 last week remember?"

"So what, I'm sure he's not that much older than me Chenle chill out."

"Really? Look at the boys that he hangs out with. They are all older boys. You hang out with boys your age and younger. They wouldn't want to be around with young kids."

"Hey, stop being such a negative nancy okay? It isn't that serious Le. I just find him attractive it's not like I want to have sex with him."

"I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just trying to help."

Donghyuck huffs, and walks to the cooks letting them know what the boys ordered.

When their order was done, Donghyuck called their number orders and they came to get their Pizza's.

"Here's the pay" The older boy says handing Donghyuck the money.

"The names Mark by the way.." he smirks.

"U-ugh, I'm D-Donghyuck."

"Nice.." he says winking at Donghyuck before taking a seat with his friends at his usual spot.

Donghyuck was flustered...he was trying to figure out if that had actually just happened.