[ 3 ]

Donghyuck was spending his morning cleaning the counter before the shop opened up. He hated it so so much. He'd rather be sleeping this early in the morning but he had to 'earn his money' .

"Hyuck, are you going to be looking depressed all day? That isn't going to attract the costumers."

"No mom, I am not I swear. I am just tired that's all."

"Okay well I'll tell you what, if you do your best today I will let you get off 2 hours early. How does that sound?"

Donghyuck nodded his head yes and gave his mom a toothy smile.

"You're the best mom." Donghyuck says hugging his mother.

"I know, I know. Now get to work the shop is going to open in just 3 minutes."

After a short 3 minutes the Pizza shop was open and a lot of boring teenagers with no life came strolling in already. Making Donghyuck feel so overwhelmed with all of the orders that were being thrown at him.

"Mom, is Hansol-hyung off today?"

"He will be running late, there is no way I'm giving him off."

Donghyuck nodded while taking orders.

Just then Hansol walked in with a smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Oh shut it, it's none of your business kid." Hansol says patting Donghyuck's shoulder while getting to work.

Donghyuck hated Hansol with all of his heart, he was always so mean to him and treated him like a kid when he was
just 16. Being 16 is coming of age to a lot of things so Donghyuck doesn't really see that as just a kid. But everyone else did.

Just then Mark enters with his hole posse following behind him, there was 7 of them including Mark makes 8. Donghyuck tensed in his spot, oh boy was he nervous. Mark looked absolutely hot today. He had on a white tee with some shorts, it was just a simple boy summer outfit yet, it was unexplainably hot to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck realized that he was staring too hard that Mark had noticed and started walking up to Donghyuck wearing a smirk on his pale but astonishingly stunning face.

"Hey Dong..."

"D-Donghyuck." Donghyuck finishes, he felt kind of bummed that Mark didn't remember his name but he remembered his.

"So, I seen you staring." Mark smirks again, is that all he does? Donghyuck thought. It was driving him crazy.

"Umm...yeah..it's just that you came in with a bunch of people today I was just adjusting to that much of a crowd."

"Yeah that's sure why you were staring."

"I-it was."

"Sure thing princess, anyway how about that pepperoni pizza slice with a can of coke on the side. You know the usual." He winked.

Donghyuck's heart began rapidly beating against his chest. Did Mark just call him princess? What is life??

"Y-yeah, coming right up."

He ran a hand through his hazel hair and sighed, his feelings were really acting up right now. He could tell that he was so flustered.

"Hey um, Kun the usual for one of our usual customers please. Order number 5."

"Coming right up." He says.

Donghyuck just shakes his head while taking the next order.

Oh boy was his job starting to become a good thing, just wait until he tells his friends.

"Order n-number 5..y-your order is ready." Donghyuck says attempting to sound cute but it was just a fail, as expected.

"Thank you, Princess." Mark says brushing his hand against Donghyuck's while grabbing his tray.

Let's just say Donghyuck was sh00k...