[ 16 ]

"Hey no fair! You cheated." Chenle says as he throws Donghyuck's PS4 controller on his bed.

"No, I won this round and every other round fair and square."

"No, you actually didn't. Don't forget I won round 1."

"Boi sorry, we played like 50 rounds I forgot. That round was like an hour ago."

"No, you just want to take credit for everything you shit head."

"Hey, that is not true!"

"Yes it is!"

"No, it isn't."

Chenle pouts, and so does Donghyuck.

They both look at each other and pout more.

"I'm sorry Donghyuck."

"It's okay, I am too."

The two best friends hug each other, for no complete reason at all they just felt like it.

"So, what you wanna do now?"

"I don't know, listen to music?" Chenle asks.

"Sure, I have every red velvet album? Which one you wanna here?"

"Oh yes, you know me! Play rookie. I'm not sure what album that is on, but put it."

"How do you not know?"

"Well, I'm more of a BLACKPINK fan."

"Really? That doesn't really suit you."

"Music is music, weather it fits you or not okay? Now play rookie!"

Donghyuck shrugs while popping one of the cds into his boombox.

Red Velvet then took over his room playing loudly, both of the boys jumping on the bed singing along.

Sometimes they hated each other, but in this moment they both realized why they were best friends.

"Don't tell Jisung we did this, he'd get jealous. You know he's clingy."

"Okay."

-

It was 2 in the morning and Donghyuck was laying on his bed. His phone in one hand and his remote in the other as he scrolled through the channels.

His phone rang, moving his attention from the tv to his phone. Heat rose to his cheeks seeing who was the one that texted him.

Hot Older Boy 😉💕: Hey, sleeping yet?

Me: no, i am actually up and bored.

Hot Older Boy 😉💕: Need some company?

Me: huh, that's sounds good.
Me: but i have no one.

Hot Older Boy 😉💕: I actually have someone in mind, are you sure you want company?

Me: you do? yay! and yes.

Hot Older Boy 😉💕: Glad you said that, cause I'm already at your house.

Me: damn, mark..you don't play don't ya?

Hot Older Boy 😉💕: Hey, are you flirting with me princess?

Me: do you like me flirting with you?

Hot Older Boy 😉💕: Hell yeah, so I take that as yes. You were flirting.

Me: yeah, if that's what you think.

Just then a knock was heard from Donghyuck's balcony and he turned his head to see Mark waving.

"Hey, how did you get there?" Donghyuck asks.

"Um, it's called climbing."

"Wow, my house really isn't protective. Anyone can get in."

"Well, don't worry. Not under my watch, you're good."

"Great." Donghyuck smiles.

"So, can I come in?"

"Oh yeah, come in Mark."

"Wow, princess you're room is nice. You seem to be spoiled."

"Maybe, maybe not."

Mark just ruffles his hair and throws himself onto Donghyuck's bed.

"Wow,'you're getting pretty comfortable so fast."

"You're okay with that, right?"

"Yes."

Mark just looks at Donghyuck with a smirk worn on his lips and Donghyuck just smiled.

They both were in a trance, starring deeply into each others eyes. Seeing nothing but lust, maybe more. They were both so desperate for each other.

"Come to daddy, princess." Mark says huskily.

Donghyuck smirks and runs to Mark, throwing himself on top of him. Both of his legs on each side of Mark.

Their lips quickly clashed together as they made out. Making their favorite song. A melody of lip smacking and heavy breathing.

They both savored the feeling of each other's lips on their own, moving in sync.

"Damn, princess. You sure as hell weren't playing jumping on me like that."

"What? You asked if I needed company and I did."

Mark just smiles, grabbing Donghyuck by his waist and hugging him. They spent the rest of the night cuddling, just hoping Donghyuck's mother wouldn't walk in.