[ 9 ]

Donghyuck sits on the bench dumbfounded on how he was going to get home. Mark left him like he wasn't the one that dived him here. He didn't even live close to the park he was in since it was driving distance.

Donghyuck buries his head in hands regretting even coming on this whatever this was with Mark. He felt like crying, he never really was allowed to travel alone so he wasn't really good with it.

Just then, Donghyuck feels a gentle shake on his arm. He looks up to be met with Mark's big sparkling eyes.

"I was in a rush, but I realized that I forgot my princess. How stupid right? Now come on." Mark says grabbing Donghyuck by his hand.

"Um, y-yeah. Thanks for remembering I guess." Donghyuck says getting up.

"Yeah that was kind of an asshole move and I'm sorry I'm not always like this. I'm just very forgetful that's all. I swear. But I can understand if you don't want to hang out again, after today."

"Nah, M-Mark it's okay things like this happen."

"Good." Mark smiles.

They got into the car and it was silent. It was like an awkward aura floating around.

"So, um what do you like to do on your free time?" Mark asks breaking the silence.

"Not much, I just hang out with my annoying friends."

"Really? I never pictured you as the hang out type I thought you stood home playing your game and isolate yourself from the world."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know, it really means nothing actually. I just thought that's the kind of person that you'd be."

"Yeah? Well, what about you? Let me guess, you're the cool kid in school that every girl wants and you put up this nonchalant big boy act. You can do whatever you want and get away with it. You also date girls to cover up the fact that you're gay. Oh and you're a sports player."

"Umm well someone has been really thinking about this."

"What? No, I just...it's just..I..Aish just tell me what kind of person you are? Was I right?"

"Well you are right about the part of being popular, yeah the girls do adore me. But I'm openly gay everyone knows and I'm cool with that. I really don't care. And as for sports I love basketball." Mark shrugs while keeping his attention on the road.

"So, do you like play basketball on your free time and stuff."

"Sure I do, but I also hang out with my annoying friends too." Mark giggles.

"I bet you have a shit load of friends."

"Not really, I only have 7. The rest are just acquaintances."

"Cool, I have 5. I've been friends with them for the longest I can remember."

"I met all of my friends around the same time, which was like 3 to 4 years ago. But Johnny and I have been friends since diapers. We go way back."

"Oh him, I'm not very fond of him."

"Yeah, he mentioned that he hated you a couple of times but I'd just smack him so he could shut up."