[ 33 ]

They woke up with their bodies tangled together. Their legs were on top of one another and their arms wrapped around each other. Donghyuck's head was buried in the crook of Mark's neck, while Mark's head was resting on top of Donghyuck's. The vanilla scent of Donghyuck's hair filling Mark's nostrils.

Mark pulled Donghyuck closer to him, and smiled. The feeling of the younger being wrapped in his arms felt so right. He was happy that he could just enjoy this moment without having to worry about being caught by Donghyuck's mom. It was peaceful and calm, no worries and no problems.

Their naked bodies pressed against one another's, feeling the warmth of each other's skin. Mark placed small and light kisses along Donghyuck's hickey filled neck. He tried his hardest not to wake the boy, moving hair away from the boy's forehead and placing a soft kiss on it as well. He smiled once again, as he observed the boy. More like, he was admiring his sleeping boyfriend that lied beside him.

Small cute snores could be heard coming from the younger's lips. Drool making his way on to Mark's neck, he looked like a little cute baby. He nuzzled his head more into Mark's neck and let out a few more snores and some incoherent words as he dreamt.

After awhile, his eyes plopped open and he rubbed them while yawning not long after. Mark watched as his boyfriend looked as cute as ever, even though he had just woken up. "Morning sleeping beauty." Mark says, playfully giggling afterwards.

"Morning." Donghyuck replies, giving Mark a sweet smile before placing a soft kiss on his neck.

"How did you sleep?"

"I slept comfortably since I was in your arms the whole night. I mean, my body hurts and all but I'm okay."

"Maybe you need a massage? It can help soothe your body and maybe even relieve some pain. But first, I'll go and get you some pain killers that I made sure to bring and make you some tea okay?"

Donghyuck just nods, but holds tighter on to Mark.

"Princess, how am I supposed to get up if you won't let me go?"

"I don't want you to go."

"But I need to get you some pain killers, I'll be back." Mark assured the younger.

Donghyuck sighed letting go of Mark and whimpering as Mark let go of him as well. He didn't like the lost of contact one bit. He felt empty when he wasn't in Mark's touch. He watched as his boyfriend slid on a pair of shorts and left the room.

He wrapped his body in the blankets feeling cold, just awaiting for Mark to come back. He didn't understand how is it that he has gotten so attached to the boy within weeks. He doesn't get it, but he knows that he's in love and maybe that's why. The thought of last night gave him butterflies and made his heart skip a beat. They shared such a sensual, pleasurable, and passionate moment with one another.

It was painful but Mark made him feel better, Mark made him feel good in every way. He sunk in the covers some more, wearing a smile on his face while his cheeks burned with the crimson red color of blush. He couldn't help but feel excited and get all tingly when thinking about making love with Mark. The only word to describe how it all felt would be, magical. Last night was a magical night, one to remember forever.

"You sleeping again princess?" Mark asks, arriving in the room with a cup of tea in one hand and a pill in the other. He was met with the back of Donghyuck's head, while his body was wrapped in the sheets. So, he only assumed that the boy fell asleep again.

Donghyuck peeked his head out of the blanket and smiled at Mark. "No, I'm wide awake."

"Good, because you need to take this pain killer."