[ 26 ]

"So, what are you going to do for Mark on his birthday?"

"I don't know, I mean that's not until 3 weeks from now. We are still in the beginning of July."

"So what hyuck, that does not mean you can't do any early planning."

"I know, but I haven't decided what I want to do for him. All I know is that I want it to be a special day and I'm talking a very special day."

"It should be very special, I mean you only turn 19 once."

"I'm surprised you said that without going crazy."

"Yeah, well whatever makes you happy hyuck makes me happy too! We're best friends so I should only want the best for you and if this is it, then so be it." Chenle says wearing a smile on his face.

"You're seriously the greatest!"

"I know, you don't have to tell me that."

"No, stop. Only I can be sassy and pull it off greatly."

"Whatever, all jokes aside though did he say that he wanted to do something with you on his birthday? I mean, I'm not trying to go back to being the old Chenle but he does have friends his age that he might want to chill with instead, you know?"

"Yeah I understand, but he told me that he wanted to hang with me. Plus, we made things official. We're together now, so I'm sure he'd want to be around his boyfriend."

"You two are official now?" Chenle says, trying to be as calm as he can. It was still a lot of getting used to for him.

"Yeah, we exchanged I love you's."

"Really? Who said it first?"

"Um..me..but it- it was by accident. I meant it, cause I really do love him. However, I didn't plan on telling him so soon."

"Yeah, its sort of too soon. How did he react?"

"At first he seemed to take it a bit awkwardly like he didn't know what to say. But then he just got all cute, and he said it back and .. I don't know Chenle. He's just- he's so special to me." Donghyuck smiles to himself thinking about that very moment and how special Mark really is to him.

"Yeah, I see. No, boy and I mean no boy meant this much to you before. Isn't he your first boyfriend?"

"Obviously he is, so I really don't know how all of this stuff really works, but he likes me for me. Last time when we first kissed I bit his lip but after that we still kissed you know? He's so different from other guys."

"He seems like a really nice guy who likes you for you, I am happy that you two seem so pure. I didn't want him to just try to do nasty things with you, I mean after all he's older."

Donghyuck gulped, he and Mark didn't really have sex yet but they still did some nasty things in bed. And he just hoped that Chenle would never find out about that.

"Yeah, we never did anything like..like that before." Donghyuck says nervously.

Chenle looks at Donghyuck with his eyebrows furrowed, but he just let it slide anyway.

"Well, I'm gonna go now I promised Mark that I'd meet him around this time at his house."

"Okay, well don't do anything too you know-"