[ 30 ]

This chapter is actually kind of long.
I was bored and couldn't stop typing,
but enjoy ig.

Happiness was an understatement on how Donghyuck was feeling right now. The smiles couldn't leave his face and he's been in a bubbly mood since last night. After finally making his decision, he's been feeling more at ease. He hated disrespecting his mother, but if he just behaved and hid his relationship really good she'd be happy with him.

He couldn't believe that he actually thought about breaking up with Mark, and the fact that he even told Mark about it. It was stupid. But that's all over with, and Donghyuck was in a really good mood. Nothing could bring him down, not even the fact that he was at work right now.

Chenle noticed how happy his friend was, he didn't bring it to his attention though. He already knew the happiness was caused by Mark. Even though he wasn't fond with the age, he's beginning to see that Mark isn't so bad at all. He's a great guy, and especially for Donghyuck.

"Hey hyuckie." Chenle greets his best friend.

"Oh hi Chenle, how are you doing on this fine morning?"

"Okay, I understand you are happy but don't be weird."

"Weird? How so?"

"You aren't even roasting me, and you're speaking properly. That's not the Donghyuck that I know and love."

"Well, I'm sorry. I'm just in such a fantastic mood. I feel so energized and happy. I'm so happy Chenle, I don't even mind working. That's how happy I am!"

"Okay, well I'm glad you're happy. I had no idea Mark made you this happy. I mean I've known that he made you happy, but this is something else."

"I guess this is what it feels like when you're in love."

"In Love? Oh Donghyuck honey, calm down."

"What?"

"You aren't in love with Mark and I'm sure he isn't in love with you. There's a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. Are you sure you guys even reached that stage yet?"

"Huh? Chenle, we have reached that stage. We've exchanged 'I love you's' a whole lot of times."

"But did he ever say specifically, that's he's in love with you?"

" I don't recall, but I know that I've told him that I am in love with him and he didn't freak out. He seemed happy about it."

"Oh, well then I guess that's okay too?"

Donghyuck just sulked, remember that part where he said nothing could bring him down? Yeah, well this did.

Now he's overthinking if Mark really is in love with him. It's not that big of deal, but Chenle's words stuck with him and wouldn't leave his head.

He tried to recall any moment that Mark said he was in love with him and not just that he loves him. He didn't really understand the difference but there in fact was a difference.

Mark and his friends walk into the pizza shop, and that quickly made Donghyuck act normal. He didn't want Mark to think that he was deep in thoughts again about breaking up with him.

Donghyuck watched how Mark sat down and his friends came up to order. He sighed, he just wished things would go back to normal. Ever since his mother found out, Mark had to send his friends up to order for him. They couldn't be seen communicating in public to each other, even if Mark is just ordering a pizza and his per usual coke.