[ 14 ]

Donghyuck was taking orders in a slow paste, today was both a rainy and sticky summer morning and he couldn't stand it. He didn't really feel like working today, and his mind kept thinking of Mark. He felt like Mark was supposed to do something to him last night. But why? Why would he think that? They are nothing but friends that shared a kiss, right? I mean, could you even say that they are friends?

Just then Donghyuck's annoying friends come walking into the shop. He sighed, for a minute he forgot all about his friends. He wanted to prove them that Mark liked him just two days ago, but he's came to a decision that he won't tell them about the kiss. It would most likely just cause unnecessary trouble. Bad enough, they already think that he's a pedophile.

"Heyyy Hyuckie!" Jisung greets with a smile on his face.

"Hey, Ji."

"Sup bitch, let me get a pepperoni pizza." Jeno says.

Donghyuck just rolls his eyes, taking Jeno's order nonetheless.

"You okay hyuck?" Chenle asks.

"Yeah, what makes you ask that?"

"I don't know, you just look I guess out of it."

"Just not feeling this weather or working that's all. Nothing else to it."

"Okay.." Chenle says not too convinced, but letting Donghyuck off the hook anyway.

As he takes his friends orders, Mark and his posse walk in. Making Donghyuck's heart do flips, yeah he felt a bit disappointed but Mark entered and that made his body react. "Ugh, stupid feelings" Donghyuck mumbled to himself.

Mark walks up to the counter and looks at menu that is displayed on the wall. He always orders the same thing, so Donghyuck found it weird.

"Um, hi." Mark greets.

"H-hi, gonna order anything?"

"Oh, I just- I guess i will...no I'm not gonna order."

"Huh?"

"I only came here so I could see yo- let me just get a pepperoni pizza with a coke please." Mark says, sounding frustrated.

"Um, sure."

"Donghyuck?"

"Yes?"

Mark looks into Donghyuck's eyes and wants to say something to him, anything. But nothing can come out.

"Make sure the pizza is extra crispy, okay?"

"Okay." Donghyuck smiles and nods.

Mark mentally curses, he wished he had the same courage he had yesterday when he kissed him to speak to him right now. But unfortunately, he didn't and he couldn't say why he didn't. He just....didn't.

After a few minutes Donghyuck called his number and handed him his tray. Mark just nodded and hummed a thank you as he grabbed it. Making sure to brush his fingers against Donghyuck's and then walking off. Hoping to leave some kind affect on the younger, but he didn't know if it actually did.

"Guys can I talk to you?"

"About?" Taeyong says, while chewing his cheese pizza.

"Woah, woah Taeyong don't talk with your mouth open that's disgusting." Yuta says.

"Says the one who spits when he talks."