[ 29 ]

Mixture of fluff and angst kinda.
But enjoy?

Waking up in Mark's embrace just felt so right, all that Donghyuck could think about was that he had a good night sleep with the one that he loves. He just loved how Mark's hands did not leave his body at all, he woke up the same exact way that they fell asleep. He for some reason, felt so much more connected to him.

Although, what he should be worrying about was the fact that he and Mark could get caught at any time. He knew that Mark staying over his house, was much more of risk since his mother knew about the boy. Not to mention, she hates Mark. She only hated him because of his age, because she was perfectly fine with Donghyuck dating. He was sure that if Mark was his age, his mother would be so much more accepting.

Pushing that aside, Donghyuck decided to just live in the moment. He admired his still sleeping boyfriend's, face features. He was so beautiful, and Donghyuck had to admit that, he had the cutest tiny nose. Mark was a keeper, he was just so beautiful on the inside and the outside. He felt so bad for him, it must be hard that Donghyuck's mother isn't accepting of him.

Donghyuck was just happy that at least he gets to know Mark more than others, and see a side to Mark that no one else can see. He felt special and very happy. He was the happiest that he's ever been. If it weren't for Mark, Donghyuck would probably hate this summer vacation.

It was so boring and dreadful towards the beginning, but Mark changed that for him. He was happy, and so content with their relationship. He doesn't want to let Mark go, but at the same time he doesn't want to disappoint his mother either.

That's when the harsh reality hit him, what the hell is he going to do? He still had no idea, and waking up in Mark's arms isn't going to make his decision any easier. And there it was once again, a frustrated Donghyuck that was lost in his mind. He was once again overthinking everything, not even realizing that his boyfriend was starring at him.

"Princess? Are you okay?" Mark asks, despite his croaky morning voice, you can tell he was genuinely concerned.

Donghyuck jumps up, Mark catching him completely off guard. He had no idea his boyfriend was even awake, and he had no idea how long he's been in his thoughts.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just really deep in my thoughts is all." Which wasn't a lie, he really was deep in his thoughts. He just can't tell his boyfriend what he was thinking about.

Mark didn't bother even asking what his boyfriend was thinking about, he seen that Donghyuck looked very worried and confused about something. Mark wanted to know what it was that's bothering his boyfriend, but he didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

Instead, Mark just nuzzles his head into Donghyuck's neck, taking in his strawberry scent. Then using his hands that are already wrapped around him to pick the boy up. Donghyuck was now sitting on Mark's lap. Mark's hands were clutching tightly onto his boyfriend.

"M-Mark." Donghyuck whines, hiding his face into his hands.

"Don't be shy baby." Mark says moving Donghyuck's hands out of his face. "And most importantly don't hide that beautiful face of yours from me."

Donghyuck just blushed and gently hit's Mark's shoulder.

Mark just giggled, and got off of the bed with Donghyuck still being held firmly in his arms.

"Where are we going? You can put me down now."

"No, we're going to take a nice warm bath. You have a lot on your mind and it'll calm you down. I'll give you nice massages okay?"