[ 15 ]

Donghyuck just finished making sure his hair was flattened enough. He still could not believe that he's going out tonight with Mark. And not just on some confused random chill, it was on a date. And that for him was very exciting.

"Aww, sweetie you look so cute. Where are you going looking like that? Met someone?"

"No mom, I told you I was going somewhere with Jisung."

"There's no way, I mean unless you see Jisung in that way I'd understand."

"What mom? NO! I don't see him in that way, he's just my baby brother."

"So, who is this someone?"

"What someone?"

"Sweetie, trust me I'm not stupid. I've been in your spot okay? You're lucky I'm not punishing you for lying to me that you are going with Jisung somewhere when I in fact know you aren't ."

"Okay fiiine, I met this boy named Mark. I like him a lot. I mean we aren't the closest just yet, but I see us getting there."

"Aww, my baby hyuck as a crush?" Donghyuck's mother squeals.

"Moooom!"

"What? I'm happy for you! I hope you have a great time!"

Donghyuck just smiled, he was a little nervous thinking his mom might ask his age and if Mark went to his school. Donghyuck's heart was beating out of control, he's sure that Mark was a college kid and he knew his mother wouldn't approve of it.

"Do your makeup, or do you want me to do it for you?"

"Who says I'm doing makeup?"

"I said, and forget me I have the perfect person to do it for you."

A few minutes pass by, and a knock was heard at the door.

"Coming!"

Donghyuck opens it up to a short slender guy, he had light brown hair with a bunny like face and his skin was a milky white.

"You must be hyuckie, you've grown so much from the last time I seen you!" He says pinching his cheeks

"Yah, stop!" Donghyuck says.

"Don't be rude, hyuck." Donghyuck's mom says.

"Seoyeon!"

"Baekhyun!"

They both scream and hug each other tightly.

"How have you been?"

"I've been great, Chanyeol and I decided to made it official."

"Finally, he's been trying to hide the fact that he was in love with you since high school."

"Oh god, I know right? Don't even get me started on high school days!"

Donghyuck just looked at his mom and Baekhyun interact and wanted to puke. They were acting like a bunch of high school gossip girls.

"So, Baekhyun I was wondering if you could do my sons makeup. You're eyeliner skills are great and my son here has a date tonight."