Cat Eyes

3rd Person POV

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!," the lady screamed as she struggled pushing the baby out. "Push!" The doctor said to her. The woman was giving birth in their house because she hates hospital. Push after push she finally heard crying, crying from her child. "Let me see my child," the man said, but before he can take the child from the doctor she stepped back. "There's something wrong with her," the doctor said. "What do mean there's something wrong with her?," the man asked with a confused expression. The doctor showed the man, the baby's eyes, the baby have cat eyes. Before he could react the doctor turn the baby so that her back is showing. There are two long line on her back that looks like scars. "Where's my baby?," the woman asked. The man took his child from the doctor and handed it to his wife. The woman looked at her baby while tears are falling from her eyes, tears of joy. "What should we do to her?," the man asked. "Why, take care of her, of course, she is our child after all," the woman said. "How about her eyes, and the scars?," the man asked. "We'll think of something, but for now let's give her the love she deserved," the woman said. "What's the child's name?," the doctor asked. "Valarie," the woman said with no hesitation. "Ok, I will be going now, congratulation on your first baby," the doctor said walking out. The man called two bodyguards and whispered to them "follow her, make sure she doesn't say anything, if she does kill her," the bodyguard nodded and walk out top their job.

Present time

Valarie's POV
"Hey, give it back," I shouted, I stood and tried to get my phone from them. "Or what?, your gonna do something about out," Madaline said. That's Madeline she'd been bullying me since I transferred here in our school. She have two minions who identified themselves as her friend, Rebecca and Vicky. "HEYYYYY VVVVVVVAAAALLLLAAAARRRIIIEEEEE," Madaline said. I looked at her direction and I saw her tossing my phone in the school fountain. I felt my anger rise up, I have had it with her and her goons, this has to end. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I screamed but I didn't open my mouth. The three were covering their ears but I look around and no one else is covering their ears like the three. This is gonna be fun, I thought to myself with a huge grin on my face. So you thought this is funny huh... It funny you know, the minute ago I was the one who is suffering but it's the three of you, I said in their heads. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!," Rebecca one of Madaline's "friend" said. I know  all of your memories now, and I'm gonna uses this as an advantage when I took my revenge, an evil laugh escaped my mouth and the student who are around looked terrified. A few minutes later teachers rush into the school garden and started to take the three to the clinic. I noticed the all of their ears are bleeding and that excites me. " Ms. Smith, please follow me to my office, now," I followed the school's principal. I felt every eyes are on me, I don't mind at least I gave them a good show.

===========================
Hi guys sorry for the grammatical error and misspelling and typos. English is not my first language, I'm from the Phillipines. 

Thank you for reading my book. Sorry for the short chapter though.