Trouble

"Please sit down, Ms. Smith," Mrs . Griffen told me, the school principle. "What happened? And why does Ms. Evergreen and her friend have blood coming out of their ears?," she asked me. I told her everything just leaving the part about me having telepathic powers. "Ok, I'm gonna inform your father about this, as for now, you are suspended for a week for that," she told me. I walk out of the office and jump from happiness because I could literally care less if get suspended. Oh I almost forgot, my father is one of the most powerful man in the world and he owns Smith Industries , which my family's company. I'm an only child, so that's that.

I arrived at home. I went inside and my father is standing right in front of me, guess he knew. "Valarie Lucy Smith, what did you do?!," he asked, you know he's angry when he says my full name. I told him everything just like what I said to Ms. Griffin but of course leaving the telepathic part. "Go to your room you're grounded, you are only allowed to get out of your room when it's meal time, got it?," he said. I just nodded at hurried back to my room and lock my door as I got in. I just played with my phone and watched anime all day for the rest of the week that I got suspended. One night as I was about to go to my room I heard my parent talking. "What are we gonna do with her?," my dad asked. "We just wait until she is ready to talk about it," I didn't bothered to listen to the rest of their conversation because I know that my father hates me since the day I was born. I was born with cat like eyes literally, my left eye is like greenish-blue and my right eye is brown and two long scar like line on my back. And because of that I have to wear contact lenses and clothing that wouldn't show my back.

As I was getting ready to go to bed my bedroom door was open and standing there is my father. "Valerie, bed please," he ordered me, as a good daughter I obeyed. As my butt touched my soft bed, my father put his hand on my wrist, pinning me down on my bed and said to me, "you've been a bad girl lately, that's why you need to be punish," as he said that a smirked form on his face.

3rd person POV

Valerie hasn't been herself lately, her mother noticed it immediately but she doesn't talk about it she kept saying that she's tired or had a headache. She's also not that active anymore in school, she was always reciting and having good grades but now, her grades are low and she's always looking at the window in their classroom. The teachers tried to help her but she said the same excuse as she told her mother.

Valerie's POV
I can't take it anymore. It's been a week and he hasn't stop since. He's always drunk and he does stuff to me everyday at night. He said that if I told anyone he would kill me, so because of that, I haven't told a single soul, afraid that my life will be taken too short.