Goodbye..Mother, Father

Valarie's POV

I went home from school and and as I was going inside my house I discovered that my parents aren't home. Perfect, I thought. I decided to take matter's into my own hands. It been a month and tried to tell my mother about dad and what he's been doing to me for weeks now, but every time I told her that she kept saying "get over it," or "it will pass," I'm tired of being my father's sex toy and my mother's ignorance is not helping me one bit. So I come up with a plan to sacrifice them to the great lord Lucifer. For the pass few weeks, I've been planning this, researching and buying the materials I need for this sacrifice. So everytime I went home from school, I would draw a pentagram with symbols  on my bedroom floor and after I'm done I would just cover with my carpet and started to buy the stuff that I needed to for the occasion. The next day I went to the school's clinic to steal needles and tranquilizer for tomorrow. I decided to do it tomorrow because that's when all the maids and drivers that are constantly in my house are taking a day off, so I thought it would be perfect opportunity to do the sacrifice.

Next Day

Today's the day, it is the 6th of June, I'm doing the actual sacrifice at around midnight. My parents always comes home at 7:00 pm and sleeps at 10. As I was about to go to my room to go to "sleep" I removed my contact lenses and throw them at the trash in my bathroom, I readied everything that I needed, I memorized the chant that I needed to say and I bought a really cool looking sacrificial dagger. I pick up the dagger and look at the design, the blade itself is black with symbols carved on it and the handle is as red as blood. I heard my parents door opening and closing indicating that they're about to go to sleep. I went inside their room, needles ready and put the needle at their neck. I saw their bodies relaxed and started to became unconscious so I dragged their bodies to my room and tied their arms and legs together and placing at the middle of my room where the center of the pentagram is.

Time skip
3rd person POV

"Uhh...," Valerie's mother groan, her back becoming sore. "What happened?," her father asked, with a confused expression. "Finally your awake, now we can start the sacrifice," Valerie said. "SACRIFICE," both of her parent said in union. "Valerie, what's the meaning of this?," her father asked. But Valarie didn't answer her father's question, instead she started chanting some words that doesn't make sense to both her mother and father. "Emoc drol Lucifer, tpecca yht gnireffo," after that Valerie walks toward her parents and slit her father's throat. Her mother looked at her daughter with horror. Valerie started approaching her mother with a creepy smile on her face and place the knife on her mother's throat "sweet nightmares, love," she said as she slits her mother's throat giggling and she started chanting again. "Emoc Lucifer, tpecca hyt luos dna gnirb meht ot lanrete gnireffus,"