Training

What do you wanna talk about?, I asked. "Well, I think it's time for you to start your training," he said. 'oh thank God,' I thought. "Valerie are you ok?," Slendy asked. Yeah I'm ok, who will I train with?, I asked. "Come with me to the living room," he said. But you didn't answer my question, I said bit he just ignored me, great thanks Slendy. We went to the living and then "EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW!!," he shouted, I think that his screams was heard miles away, I didn't know that he had it in him to shout I always find his the type of person to not shout if you even call him a person. After he shouted those orders every single one of the creepypastas was running to go to the living room, even the ones that are outside are running to go to the living room. Every single one of the creepypasta is here in the living room, from Jeff to Lazari. 'What is Slender up to,' I thought. "Sally, Lazari you both won't be needed, you both are free to go now," Slendy said to the kids. Both of them went to Sally's room to continue playing. "Ok, now that everyone is here, Valarie is gonna start her training tomorrow and she needed someone to help her for the test in a few months
, understood,"

Everyone nooded in agreement including me. "Ok Valarie, pick whom ever you want to train with," he said. I look at every single one of the guys until I come up with an answer. How about I train with everyone, you know to learn different techniques and stuff like that, I told all of them. "Very well then you will start your training tomorrow and it also give you sometime to think who will be your first training partner, " he said. We all nooded in response and after that he told all of us to continue on we are doing as he headed straight to his office because he have much more work to do. I sat on the chair so that I could watch some tv or to be more specific anime. As I keep changing the channel to find that one specific where it all shows anime EJ then took the remote and started changing the channel again. Hey! I was here first, I told him, I don't want to unleash my other side on him. That only happened once when I was fighting a teenager on one of my killings, he hit me on face and that's where hell broke lose. My eyes change color from the greenish-blue and brown to the blood red (left eye) and pure black (right eye) and I started to look more and more like a voodoo doll but not the normal looking, I would look like a when a demon and a voodoo doll had baby that is always hungry for blood, that's what i would look like. Speaking of blood, when I don't drink at least 5 times a month I will become weak and would just pass out every now and then and that's why I have to but a bowl under my victim's throat to catch all the blood and put it in water bottles, I know I know it kind of weird putting blood in water bottles but I'm not gonna drink out of a pouch like the ones you see in hospitals. "What are gonna do about it?," he asked wanting me to do something that I will soon regret later on. Nothing, I told him. I could almost hear a grin forming on his face assuming that he won this little argument we had. I started looking for Masky and Hoodie because I overheard them talking about watching anime and both of them are otakus like me. I found them outside talking to one another will holding some soda in their hands. Masky-chan, Hoodie-san, konnichiwa, I told them. "Konnichiwa, Valarie-kun," Hoodie said. "Fuck, I guess you overheard, did you?," Masky asked. Haiiii, I told them both. "Well, I'm assuming that you came looking for us to help watch some anime, am I correct," Hoodie said. I just nooded in response, "ok then let's go to our room and watch some anime while Masky here is gonna make us some popcorn," Hoodie said as he lead me to their room while Masky went straight into the kitchen make some popcorn.

Inside their room has twin beds and on both sides of the room has a cabinet and a couch with a table in front of it. Hoodie told me to make myself at home while he open up the computer to watch some anime. After some arguing we decided to watch Fairy tail, this is one of my favorites but I haven't finish watching it and because Hoodie and Masky haven't watch it yet we are all watching the very first episode. Masky was already inside when we started to watch it because Hoodie insisted to wait for him to get here so that he wouldn't have to explain it to him. "How does a dragon could raise a boy in the middle of the wood, that doesn't make sense at all," Masky stated. "shhhhh" shhhh . Both me and Hoodie shushed him because he was asking to many question and complaining for the past few episode. It was a time when magic was still being use so the possibilities are endless, I told him.

After we finish one arc I decided to go to bed because I will start training tomorrow and its getting pretty late. Oyasumi, Masky-chan Hoodie-san, I told them. "Oyasumi, Valarie-kun," they both told me. I opened my bedroom door, took a quick shower, change into my pjs and went straight to bed.