Confession

Pup asked me to go to the falls on 11 o clock. Normally we would meet around the afternoon but he told it was important. He told me to pack swimsuits because I might get wet. Dressed in a simple tee with shorts and converse I started packing everything I need in a small backpack and I went out to the falls.

As I was flying to my desired destination I can't shake the feeling that something bad had happen...better hurry up then. I landed near the waterfalls and saw a picnic basket on top of a blanket but I didn't see Pup anywhere. As I approach the blanket I saw a note on top of the basket.

Turn around

I started to turn and then I saw him. He wasn't wearing his usual attire but instead he was wearing a black fitted tank top which shows off his well toned body, and shorts and flip flops, in his hands he was holding my favorite flowers: black roses and a box of dark chocolate. Pup what's all of these, I said smiling while getting his gifts and sniffing the black roses. "It's just a little something I made to celebrate your first mission," he said with a smile. Thanks Pup, that's so sweet of you,
"Ok, are you hungry?,"
I'm always hungry,
"Let's eat then,"

We sat down and Pup started bringing out the food, sandwiches, fresh fruits, an arm, and a bottle of red wine. We started eating, telling stories, cracking a few jokes and just hanging around. I don't feel this comfortable around the guys back at the house but when I'm around Pup it's like I can tell him everything and anything that's on my mind. "Did you bring your swimsuit?," he asked with a slight smirk. Yeah I did are we going swimming in the lake?, I asked. "Yeah, go change behind a tree." I gave him the I'm-gonna-kill-you look after realising on what he said. "Don't worry I'm not gonna look," he said raising his hands as a sign of surrender. I gave him another look "I swear I'm not, you can kill if I look." I finally decided to change a few yards from the falls just to be sure. I brought my cheetah print bikini with me because I want to show my new tattoo and also brought flip flops with me. I went back to the waterfalls seeing Pup already in the water, when he finally sense my presence he stop for a while to looked at me or more like to stare at me. Do I look that bad?, I asked getting my shirt inside my bag. "Nonononono, You look good great actually I also love your tattoo," he said his cheeks in a light pink color. Thanks Pup, "so are you coming or what" he told me. I started walking to where our picnic blanket was placed which was a few yards from the lake and ran and jump creating a big splash. Me and Pup swam for while until we decided to jump off of the cliff on top. I carried him to the top and we jump together cannonball ball style into the water below. We done this a few times until both of us are tired and just sat on our picnic blanket, covering oursleves with towels that Pup brought with him. "Val come with me," before I can say anything he pulled on my arm and dragged me deep into the forest, good thing I was already wearing my shirt while this is happening. He told to climb the tree to the top and I when questioned about it but he just ignored it and told me to start climbing. Wgen we reach the top I saw the most beautiful view I have ever seen. I can see the house from up here, and the sunset is more clearer here. The sky was covered in yellows, reds, and orange it was really breathtaking we just sat there for knows how long until I felt Pup's hand touching mine. "Val, I have something to tell you," he said lowering his head. Pup are ok you seem nervous, I told feeling concern. "The reasons why I'm nervous is because of you Valerie, you make my heart skip every time I see you by the water fall with your hair dancing with the breeze, and your smile oh god that smile, it makes me forget everything except that I have to see it everyday, when I wake up and when I go to sleep. Those eyes of yours are like pools of color that if I stare at it too long I might never come back for air." Pup said. "What I'm trying to say is that I love you Valerie, from the moment I laid my eyes on you my dead heart immediately told me that she's the one, do will you be my girlfriend?," Pup said. Pup I don't know what to say but I felt the same way, the first time we met I felt butterflies in my stomach and I got the feeling that I trust you, I touch his cheek and move his head towards me and before I knew we were kissing on top of a tree with a beautiful background. So about that question, dies it still stands, I have a slight smirk. "Oh, uhh I-- ," yes I would gladly be your girlfriend, "You don't know how happy I am right know," ok calm down, we're still on top of a tree.  "Ok let's get you home," he helping go down. When we got down the tree we started walking to the picnic area and started packing everything up and said our goodbyes aand went our separate ways.

3rd person POV

As Valerie and Pup went home they didn't notice that someone was watching in the shadows feeling jealous but most of all angry at itself for this way. It run to meet someone who will help it to destroy all of the pastas, Zalgo.