Getting Along

Each and everyone of them are starting to introduced themselves. "Why do have cat eyes? And why is it your other eye is not the same color to the other?," Masky asked. I don't know I was born with it, but my eyes change color when I'm fighting or killing, I said to all of them. "Woah, how did you do that?," Laughing Jack asked who looks like a clown of some sort. I just discovered this power 10 years ago but I never really used it until that day, I said. "I was suppose to send some of my pastas to search for you but your always on the move, so we just hope you just stumble upon this place, I didn't also know how you looked so I called that plan off," Slendy asked. Pastas?, I asked. "Oh i-i-is w-w-what w-we call o-o-ourselves, the Creepypastas," Toby asked. Ohhhh, ok, I said.

After dinner some of the pastas invited me to stay up late to get to me better and vice versa. "What color does it change to?," EJ asked. When fighting blood red and when killing and torturing pure black, I said. "Who was your first kill?," Hoodie asked. My parent, I said, a smile creeping its way to my face. "Wow from the look on your face, I guess you really hate them huh," Clockwork said. Its getting pretty late, I should go to bed, Oyasumi minna, I said and started heading to my room.

EJ POV

"What the hell did she just said?," I asked. "It means goodnight everyone," Ben said. "So she's an Otaku," I said. "Guess so, but wait how did you know that she's an Otaku, are you one as well Jack," LJ asked. I felt my cheeks getting warm its a good thing that I'm wearing my mask so that they wouldn't notice. "Hahahahahahahahahahaha, I didn't expect you from all people to be that kind of person," Jeff said laughing his ass off on the floor holding his stomach. I didn't said anything and just looked at him. "Fuck you," I said. "So what are you watching?," Masky asked. "I'm watching Black Butler," I told him. "That's a good one try watching Food Wars its good to," Hoodie said. "Wait are you guys Otakus too?," I asked. "Yeah, we sometimes stay up until 4 just to watch anime," Masky said. "It ruined our lives, but in a good way," Hoodie. "Whatcha watching?," I asked. "Tokyo Ghoul," they both said. Then suddenly I had an idea to spoil some events in the series. "Hide died at the end," I told them out of the blue. "What??!!," they both exclaimed. Just then Hoodie was on top of me strangling me until someone separated him from me. "What the fuck man?," I told him, flipping him off. "Hide is his favorite character in the series," Masky told me will holding Hoodie so that he wouldn't attack me again. "Let me have him, he fucking spoiled the whole series,"
"No, lets go outside to calm you down I can't afford Slendy giving us a lecture," Masky said.
"I'm gonna go to sleep, oyasumi minna," I said walking out.

Next Day
Valerie's POV

I went downstairs to get some breakfast before the others ate all of it. I put some eggs and bacon on my plate but before I start eating I went upstairs to get some more food from my bag. I went downstairs and I started to cook a child's heart and arm on a pan. From all the human body parts I hate the liver the most, not because of taste it's because of the texture that disgust me, even when I was still human I hated liver so much. "Whatcha cooking?, " Jeff asked, I didn't even heard him walking in the kitchen, perks of being a killer. Heart and arm of a child I killed a week ago, I told him. "You know your a lot like Jack," he told me. Which Jack?, I asked. "EJ, because your both cannibal but Jack only eat kidneys and you eat everything," he said. Everything except livers, I told him. I put my cooked arm and heart on my plate and I started eating it. After I ate I put the plate in the sink and started washing it. "Hey Valerie, Slendy wants you in his office," Masky said. I started walking to his office trembling because of what will happened, I mean the big boss gonna talk to you, the one who will decide of you would live or die, but put those thoughts aside because I haven't done anything bed right?... Right? I knocked on his door and went straight inside. "Valerie, please sit down," he said. I sat down on the chair right in front of his desk. "Now, let's talk,"