Officially Yours

Val's POV

Its been a year since Pup and I become official. We told the pastas about this a couple of weeks later and they seem happy for me and Pup except for Ej. Ever since he heard the news he's been avoiding me. Every time that I went into a room that he was in he would get the fuck out of there as soon as possible and he is being anti - social. He only comes out of his room only to eat, and go on a hunt.  I tried reaching out to him but he just shut me out and when I tried to talk him he would just gave me short answers and leave after I asked him the second time around. He is also always out of the house during the day he would go out and he would come back at in the morning. But I respect his privacy and just let him be. 

I'm was also getting a lot of mission over the past year and it's been great. I got a new tattoo after a couple of months in my back which is like a vine covering my entire back with flowers and each flower represents a pasta like for example one flower is a mix of Gold, black, and gray which is Pup. I planned on putting more flowers in it as much as possible because I want everyone to have special place in my heart, currently I have 10 flowers including Pup. I also got a music note on my left thigh but instead of a normal looking on I told the tattoo artist to change the dot on the end to a side ways looking skull and I love it. 

Today is Pup and I's first year anniversary and we are gonna celebrate by the waterfalls where it all started. Pup told me that I should  wear something elegant and he is gonna pick me up at 7 the day before our anniversary. So I asked Trender to take me to the mall. We arrived at the mall in disguise and we immediately went to a shop where they sell all of this beautiful dresses. "Ok I pick three dresses but I don't which one to buy so help one pick one, ok?," I said to Trender. "OK go change I'll just wait out here." he said and I went onside the dressing room. The first dress that I showed him is a black mermaid style dress with a sweet heart neckline the shows off my tattoos with black lace on the top and a few rhinestone at the bottom. The second dress that I showed him is a blood red dress with long sleeves that comes with a black belt. The last one is in a dark purple with a sweet heart neckline that is a little shorter than the other two with rhinestones everywhere. "So which one should I get?," I asked Trender. "Honestly, I can't pick one you look beautiful in all of the three dresses." he said. "Oh no problem, I'll buy all of them I have enough money and some extra to buy new shoes." I went to the counter to pay for the dresses and we went to another store to buy shoes.

After our trip to the mall I went to my bedroom to get ready. After putting the dress on I went to Jane's room so that she can help with my make-up and hair. After she's done I look into a mirror, she did really good job. A smokey eye and red lip stick simple yet elegant, my hair is curled and has a lot of volume which is also beautiful. I thanked Jane for helping me on my look and went downstairs because Pup can be here any minute now. I heard a knock on the door and I open it to see Pup wearing an all black tux holding a bouquet of black roses. "Wow Val, you look beautiful," he said making me blush. 

Thank you Pup you look great to, I said. Pup held his up arm and I gladly took it, guiding me to the falls. When we reach there I was surprise. In the middle of everything was a gazebo with a table and chairs with food already on it, LED lights hang on the surrounding tress and a music playing on a stereo. "Do you like it?" he asked.  I don't like it... I love it thank you Pup, I said seeing him relaxed a bit because of my little prank on him. "Well, what are we waiting for?, let us eat." He held my hand and went to the gazebo to eat the dinner that he had prepared for us. After eating we decided to dance to the song. He thought  me how to dance and we laugh ever so often and talked while dancing. After a couple of hours dancing we sat down on the grass next to the waterfall. This is the best surprise that you ever thought of so far, I said. "Its not over yet," before I could say anything a pair of lips crash into mine and before I knew I was kissing back with the same passion that he had. Pup leans in more making me lay down on the grass. From the passionate kiss turned into lust and hunger but he suddenly stop, looked into my eyes and said "are you sure you want this?, there's no turning back." I gave him a quick nod indicating that I was ready to give him my all and so was he. After that was night full of bliss and love with soft music playing in the background.

3rd person POV

While Pup and Valarie are enjoying the night together the traitor is with Zalgo discussing the attack plans for tomorrows war. "How about we attack when everybody is asleep so that we would have the advantage," the traitor said to Zalgo. "That a great idea now that everything is at order we are ready to attack The Slenderman and all of his creepypastas, you may go and rest you need the energy for tomorrows war," said Zalgo. "Yes master Zalgo, see you tomorrow" said the traitor with a big smile on its face.