The Test

It's been a weeks worth of brutal training for the big test and today is the final day of training. Today I'm paired with Jeff. And as always I won the little duel every after training. The day after tomorrow is the test, Slendy told that tomorrow is my rest day because I have been training none stop since the beginning .

Next Day

I have nothing to do today so after breakfast I decided to explore the woods. After I ate I went outside to go and explore a little bit of the famous Slender Woods. As I was walking around I stumbled upon a waterfall, it was beautiful. I sat next to the lake and put my feet in the cold water while playing with my phone. Before I knew it I was lifted into the air, my wrists were tied using... golden glowing strings. "Your alone here, aren't you?," someone asked. I tried searching around to find the bastard who tied me up.

A man walked to me from afar. He wears black everything from his hoodie to his shoes and beanie. His eyes and mouth glowed a golden yellow color. Upon closer inspection he looks good, handsome and well built.

The Puppeteer's POV

I stop in front of the girl who will be my next victim. She has cat eyes, one color is different from the other one and she has stitches all over her body and she have bangs on the side that's colored in red. I made the strings that's tied in her wrist tighten to make her squirm but to no avail. I kept trying and trying until I started hitting her using my strings leaving a strip of blood but she didn't make a single sound and whats weird is that the places where I hit her disappeared. "Come on, no fun, at least make noises for me to enjoy this,"

You know what I can't because I don't have vocal cords anymore, she told me. To be honest I was shocked at first but that all disappeared in an instant because Splendor always do that to us in his house when he wanted us to go secret missions and stuff.

"Are you even human?,"
No, I'm a unicorn in disguise, she told with a bit of sarcasm in her voice. I let her go and sit next to her near the lake. "Sorry about that, I thought that your a lost human who happened to stumble upon this part of the woods."
No biggie, she will giggling. What's you name?, she asked. "The Puppeteer, you?" Valarie, nice to meet you Puppeteer but I gotta go my friends are probably worried about me, she said as she was starting to walk away from me. "Wait, where do you live?,"
That's for me to know and you to find out, she told me. "Will I see you again?" I asked. Yes you will soon, as she said she disappeared from my sight.

Valarie's POV

I went back to the mansion to eat something because I miss dinner. As I was eating I started to think about the boy that I just met a few minutes ago, "why are you blushing?," Lj asked sitting right in front of me eating candy as always. None that concerns you, I told him a little bit annoyed. "Ok, who is it? Is it Ej?,"
First of all that's none of your business and second of all no it is not Ej I don't even like him in that kind of way, I told him immediately to cut him off. Before he could ask anymore question I put my plate in the sink and went straight to bed. Having a dream about him.

3rd person POV

What Valarie didn't know that Ej overheard their conversation on top of the stairs. He was the one that asked Lj to talked to Valarie about what she felt about him but when he saw Valarie starting to walk towards the stairs he immediately went to his room. He came out a few moments later to talk to Lj about their conversation. "What did she said?," the masked boy asked feeling hopeful. "Sorry man, she doesn't feel the same." the monochrome clown said giving the hurt Ej a sad smile and started walking to his bedroom upstairs. Ej did to after a few minutes of just standing there in the middle of the living room and went straight to bed thinking about the stupid things before falling a sleep.

Next day, the test

Valarie's POV

After I ate lunch I went to the location where Slendy wanted me to go for my test. I arrived to see the others sitting on the bleachers wanting to watch to what's gonna happened today. So, what will I have to do?, I asked Slendy but he ignored my question and guided me to the middle if the arena. "Today for your test you will be fighting me, to win you just have to scratch me on my body - not my tendrils- anywhere you want before the timer went out," he told me as we were in our fighting stance I heard a bell signaling that the test has started. Slendy tendrils came out of his back trying to grab me but because of my reflexes I dodge them and my eyes change color. I started running to him with my knife in my hand while dodging his attacks. I tried attacking one of his tendrils but he dodge every attack. 'This is gonna be harder than I thought' Slendy took this opportunity to grab me, but I quickly jump back to dodge it but not to quick because he caught me off guard and he started wrap his tendrils all over my body making it a struggle to move. I tried breaking free until I felt a stinging sensation on my back where my scars are and before I knew it I was free from his grasp and was in the air... flying. I look behind to see my wings it was color black with streaks of red in it and it look like the wings of a demon. I heard the other ohhhs and ahhhhs looking at my wings, 'this is gonna be fun'. Slendy tried to grab me again but because of my wings I was much more faster than before and dodge his attack with ease. After a few minutes of Slendy trying to attack me I noticed that he looked tired, then I saw an opening without a second taught I plunge down to him to see my knife pierced in his chest and I heard the bell indicating that the match was over. Everyone came down to congratulate me from completing my test and patting me on the back. "Time to party!!!!!!," Masky screamed on the top his lungs. "Slendy call your brothers and tell them there's a new creepypasta in town and tell them its time to celebrate," Hoodie told Slendy while we were running around  the training room to decorate for the party which means removing everything in it and replacing it with tables and other party stuff.