Makeover Time

The photo above is not mine I just took it from Mari's instagram. If you don't know who she is she is from smosh games and I want that hairstyle for Valarie so yeah.

============================

I went to the elevator pressing 3 and waited. The elevator door opened on the 3rd floor and step out and went inside the salon. I walk in smelling hair dye and hearing scissors snipping and blow dryers used by the hairstylist. I walk to the front desk, behind it is a middle-aged woman with fair skin and long black straight hair, she is also writing something to a notebook. "Hi I would like to get my hair dyed and cut," "Of course, please sit down we don't have any available hairstylist at the moment someone will just call you if it's your turn, yeah?" "Ok thank you,"

~Time Skip to getting her hair cut~

I sat on of the chairs and I started describing a certain hairstyle and color for my hair to the hairstylist. I chose a faded undercut with some star design on the back and dyed in the color blue like bright blue. I took 3 hours to get my hair done because they have to bleach it so the color will be more vibrant but it worth the wait. After that I paid for it and saw Trender sitting on one of the waiting chairs reading a magazine when I tapped him on the shoulder he looks surprised to see my hair. "Wow you look great Val," "Thanks trender, what time is it?," "8 o' clock why?," "Can you go home without me I gotta do something first," "ok let's go." He guided me to the door and went to the parking lot to get his car I told him he could go and I'll just use my wings to go to the place I want to go to. He started the car and went out I waited for him to go down a level so that I could fly out. I landed in an alley and few blocks away from the tattoo shop. I want to get a tattoo and maybe pierced my ears so I went inside and started my session.

~Time skip~

I went to a a mirror to look at my tattoo and piercing. I have a green snake surrounding a human heart like it was choking it on my chest near my actual heart and I looked at my pierced ears nothing crazy it was just on my earlobe, I payed for everthing and went to the alley that I landed from earlier and started to flap my wings, flying to the direction at the house.

I landed in front of the door and transformed back to my normal self, as I was walking in sally tackled me with a hug resulting us on the floor giggling. Hello to you too sally, can you get off now?, "oh sorry vala- OH MY GOD I love you look," Thanks sally, as sally said that everyone came running to our direction and stopped to look at what caused sally to scream. When they saw that I was the one that caused sally to scream they immediately look at me, of course some gave me a smile and some just looked at me and left to go do what they were doing before all of this. Sally helped me up and was brushing off some of the dust on her dress and i did as well. I gotta go to my room to change sally I'll play with you after dinner, ok?, I knelt to reach her level and pat her on the head earning a cute little giggle from her.

"ok valarie see you later," she said and run towards the kitchen probable playing with the other. I started walking up the stairs and went straight into my room. I look inside to see all of purchases on my bed covering it and some on the floor, I went inside my bathroom and took a quick shower, after doing that i picked out a black hoodie crop top with silver rose pattern on the sleeves and red shorts and my house shoes which are just plain slippers. 'I still got a few hours before dinner, I'll just put away the stuff I bought'. I went through ever single one of the clothes that I bought with trender earlier this morning I also took out somethings that i brought for the pastas which I will be giving after dinner. For sally i bought her a new teddy bear, for Jeff and Jane a set of kitchen knives sharpened and polish , For Masky and Hoodie two pistols and some manga, For Ej even though his a little shit a new hoodie, for Ben a nintendo switch and some games, for Lj of course candy, for Pup a necklace, for slender a new suit and tie, and a lot more for the others.

"Children dinner," All of the pastas are running down the stairs including me and went to the dining area to eat their dinner.

~Le time skip~

After dinner I gather everyone in the living and told them to wait their while I get their gift. I asked Slendy after a while because I can't carry all of it to the living room and instead of walking down the stairs Slendy just teleported us to the living room with all of the stuff. Everyone looked surprise because of what me and Slendy was holding.I told Slendy to put down the stuff and sit with the rest. Over the past couple of months you guys given me a home, friends and especially family that will always be by my side no matter what so i decided to give you guys some gifts as a thank you for what you did to me, I told them and started calling out the names on the gifts to give to the pastas.

~Time skip~

After giving the pastas their gifts Jeff invited all of us to a horror movie marathon, all of us except Slendy joined him and started watching our first movie "Saw". After a while I was the only one awake, sally was lying close to me her head on my shoulder sounding asleep and the others have their head leaned back or is lying on the floor sounding asleep. I carefully carried sally trying not to wake up, closed the tv and went up the stairs to her room where I laid her in her bed giving her charlie and tucking her in, giving her forehead a little kiss, closing the door slowly and carefully trying not to wake her up and walked to my room collapsing on my bed as soon as my head touch my soft pillow.