Mission

I went downstairs and quickly  ate breakfast and went to finding Masky, Hoodie ,and Ben. Ben was easy to find because he is always in front of the tv playing video games, I hug him from behind and gave him a kiss to the cheek. "W-what w-was that for?," a thank you for helping masky and hoodie for giving me a phone and a laptop and a few other stuff, "Ohh that well your welcome, and will you excuse me I have to go back to playing this game,". I nodded and practically ran to masky and hoodie's room, I quickly knocked on their door and it opened moments later. Masky and Hoodie are not wearing their mask and have messy hair, they also didn't have a shirt on only boxers. I blushed and looked at the floor in attempt to hide my red face. "Need anything Valarie?,"
Domo arigatogisaimasu, "For what?," For giving me the gifts, "Well don't mention it Valarie, you deserved it,". Before I went down I kissed both Masky and Hoodie on the cheek and went downstairs to play with Ben.

~Time skip~

"H-hey v-val s-slender w-wants t-to s-see y-you i-in h-his office," Toby told me while playing Mario Kart with Ben and each round I won. Leaving Ben in shock I went to Slendy's office after saying thank you to Toby. I knock on his door and after a few seconds I her his faint come in and went inside. What is it Slendy?, "Valarie, child I believe it's time for you to have your first mission," I was jumping with joy because I haven't killed in so long and I was running out of blood and parts so need this. "Ok child I believe you will enjoy this and also before you leave bring someone with you and also do this around midnight," he told me while handing me a folder inside is everything that I needed to know about my victim but what makes me more excited is that my victim or rather victims is Madeline and her goons. Thank you Slendy I'll be going now, as I was about to step out of his office I heard him said " be careful child,". I have a lot of time before I went to do my mission so I watch some anime and went to meet up with pup at 4 which is our agreement when we are meeting everyday.

~Time skip~

It's 11:30 now its the time to get ready for my mission. I went to my room to get and my bag and put stuff in it. My needles, three voodoo dolls, my knife, plastic bags, and empty bottles. Next I change my normal everyday clothes to the ones I used for killing. It's a black dress that looks like the dress that Wednesday Adams wore and put on my black flats with red ribbons on top. I asked Jeff to go with me in my mission because we became really close on past couple of weeks and Masky and Hoodie had other stuff to do so I asked him and got my permission from Slendy. I'M GOING NOW, I shouted in no one particular and went to meet Jeff by the front porch. Me and Jeff started running to the town where Madeline lived. We arrived at the Madeline's house and they are having a sleepover so I don't have to from one house to another. I waited for a couple of hours for all the lights to turn off and i started searching around for an open window or an open door but luck wasn't with me this time and the only opened window is on the second floor. I started climbing the tree near that window with Jeff right behind and I started opening the window carefully not making a sound and we found ourselves in a hallway. I told Jeff to cover all windows and lock ever door except for Madeline's and her parent's and to kill her parents so that i can have my fun before the police arrives. I cut the power and went to the kitchen to get some bowls for their blood, went to find some rope also so that they wouldn't escape. i went to her room quietly doing the preparation and tying Madeline to her bed and tying her friends together and gagging them so that their shouts will be reduced. I took out my voodoo dolls and went to pluck some of their hair and putting it on my dolls and doing that also wake them up when they saw me their eyes widened with shock and I just smiled while they are struggling to get free and I took out my needles to do something fun. I went Madeline first  before torturing her friends and removed her gag " I thought you were dead," she told me almost shouting so I have to cover her mouth with my hand. Oh, but you thought wrong my dear , I told her and also her friend, my eyes changing its color from its brown and greenish-blue to pure black.

I looked at Rebecca and Vicky, I think that was their name, anyway and I took out the two dolls that had their DNA on it. Don't worry you won't feel a thing, oh who am I kidding your gonna feel ever pain that I've felt back then same with your leader at least when your dead you won't get anything done anymore  like what you guys did to your noses, I smiled sweetly at the two and started piercing the arms and legs at the doll, glancing at the two to see a fist sized hole on their arms and legs. I could see their bones, muscles and tissues and a waterfall of blood coming out of it. I put the dolls back inside my bag and took my knife out at went to the two. I placed the knife on Vicky's leg where the hole is and cut her legs off. I put Vicky's legs in a plastic bag and put it aside and slit her throat and placing her now opened neck on top of the bowl to catch the blood. Next thing I did is went to Rebecca and cut her arms and put in the plastic bag with Vicky's legs and slit her throat doing the same to what I did with Vicky, my eyes changing its color from black to red every now and then. I went to the foot of the bed and started doing the session. I took all of my remaining needles and add started jabbing the doll everywhere and living it there and went to her body and before I slit her throat I whispered to her ear sweet nightmares, Madeline, and with one quick swipe I cut her throat open and collecting her blood, chopped her body into pieces so it could fit my bag and put it in with my dolls which still have needles on them. I turned around and saw Jeff watching me torturing them and giving me a smile. I told him to wait for me outside because I just have to do something important and he just nooded and jump out the window. I took some blood and wrote on the wall."They are in nightmare land, do not disturb -VV" so that the police know I'm not dead yet. I went to the parents room and took as much cash as possible because I was thinking of going shopping with trender and getting tatoos and piercings so I need a lot of money. I found a safe under bed and started breaking it because I don't have time to guess the combination and inside are two bars of gold and 5,000,000 dollars cash and stuff them in the bag that I stole from the mother's closet and went out meeting Jeff outside. I don't want to run anymore so I asked Jeff to carry my bag because we're gonna fly and I hold him under his armpits, my wings appearing on my back and started flying. I landed on top of house and we started climbing to our room for him though I just flew to my bedroom. I stored the parts and blood in my mini-fridge in my room, I asked Slendy this because I'm to lazy to go down so I could drink blood and thankfully he understand. After changing into my pjs went to Slendy about my finished mission.