The Reveal

3rd person POV

When the pastas are fighting Zalgo's army Slender's brothers have arrived in the scene to help their fellow pasta out. Everyone was busy fighting, even Sally and Lazari are fighting.  While the others are fighting Pup manage to free himself and joined the fight. As Valarie was fighting a demon EJ just waited for Valarie to finished fighting it so he could get his. Valarie killed the demon using her knife, the same knife she used to kill her parents and other people. Before Valarie to take a breather EJ attacked her. What are you doing?, You're on our side not Zalgo's!, She asked while blocking EJ's attack. "No I'm not, not anymore," He said with a smirk but it can't be seen because of his mask. What do you mean, EJ?  Valarie asked. "Don't you get it I'm the one who gave Zalgo the secret files and I'm also the one who told where the Slender Mansion is located. I thought you've already figure it out but I was wrong you're than I thought you are," EJ said laughing. But why would you betray us? Betray Slendy?, the only person who help you and took you in?, Valarie asked feeling angry and betrayed at the same time because EJ was selfish. "Because I'm sick and tired of Slendy not giving me enough credit of my work and I'm tired of being Pup's shadow," he said. 

What are you saying, traitor?  Valarie said. "Pup and I used to be best friends, but when he killed the only person I loved our friendship was over. I never became so depressed until you came. It was love at first sight but Pup have to come to the picture and that's when I realised that I had enough so I told Zalgo everthing and blahblah blah you know the rest right?, he said. Valarie never became so angry in her entire life, how can EJ betray them for a petty reason. Valarie started turning into her demon side. Her eyes became black. no irises or sclera, just pure black. Her mouth became fully stitched into a creepy smile and her wings appeared behind her but it was pure black. EJ was about to attack her but she suddenly appeared behind him and kick him in the back. EJ tried to get back up but not until Valarie kick him down again. When EJ was lying on the ground Valarie started choking him, but she stopped thinking that he is still her friend so she knocked him out and left him there so she could fight other demons. Valarie saw everyone fighting, Masky and Hoodie fighting together side by side as well as Lazari and Sally. She saw Slendy fighting Zalgo and Slendy was having a hard so she rush to them so she can join in. 

As Zalgo was about to rip Slender's head off Valarie appeared behind him and kicked him in the back releasing Slender from his grip. Mind if I join you?, Valarie asked both of them. "Not at all child," Slender said smirking even if he has no face he is smirking. "Valarie why do want to kill me?," Zalgo asked. Why shouldn't I kill you?, she answered. "Oh I don't know maybe because I'm the one who gave you your immortality?," he said smirking. Why should I believe you?, she asked. Zalgo didn't reply but he turned to his human form. 'Oh no' 

"oh yes Valarie, I'm the one who gave you your immortality." Zalgo said.

================================================================================

Sorry for a short chapter I want to leave a cliffhanger since this book will be ending soon. Also don't forget to comment or vote I would appreciate it. Goodbye my Voodoo Dolls.